Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V Italy

Options
  • 14-02-2009 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anybody any thoughts on who might be anytime try scorers for Ireland tomorrow - i think Horan may get one! Anybody else got any better suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

Two stand out in the first tryscorer market;

Rob Kearney @ 12/1
    Ronan O'Gara @ 22/1

I do believe Ireland will cover the -12 handicap but I'm only about 70% in terms of confidence. If the Italians frustrate us for the first 20mins I fear it'll turn into a forwards game and that is not conducive to covering the handicap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

cson wrote: »
    Two stand out in the first tryscorer market;

Rob Kearney @ 12/1
    Ronan O'Gara @ 22/1

I do believe Ireland will cover the -12 handicap but I'm only about 70% in terms of confidence. If the Italians frustrate us for the first 20mins I fear it'll turn into a forwards game and that is not conducive to covering the handicap.
    wallace just got another try

Advertisement