Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

super nintendo console and games

Options
  • 14-02-2009 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have a Snes and 15 games to sell e150 the lot!

Two controllers, all cables etc console in full working order and great condition.

Games are:
    Street fighter 2
    Bomberman2
    Lagoon (rpg)
    BattleToads
    Illusion of time (rpg)
    Wing Commander the secret missions
    Rock'nroll racing
    Krusty's super fun house
    Donkey kong country
    Another World
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario World2
    Super Mario allstars (mario1,2,3)
    Mortal Kombat2
    Super Ghosts and Ghouls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

80 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 34,555 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Really depends what games are in there. I've seen people pay over 100 for a snes and I've personally bought them for under €20. All down to the demand at the time.

Here's a similar auction on ebay.

Keep an eye on it and see what it ends on.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/super-nintendo-snes-console-18-games-mario-doom_W0QQitemZ350163906615QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash=item350163906615&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1687|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

It's like O1s1n says, if you buy from someone personally, it can be quite expensive. They go very cheap on Ebay, especially the games. But I've seen them go on Adverts.ie for very expensive prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

How much do you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mogawai

Kevster wrote: »
    How much do you want?

well obviously as much as I can get! I suppose I should list the titles cos that's where the real value seems to be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I'd be interested in:

Mortal Kombat2
    Super Ghosts and Ghouls
    Rock'nroll racing

if you were splitting it up

Kevster wrote: »
    How much do you want?
    I'd be interested in:

Mortal Kombat2
    Super Ghosts and Ghouls
    Rock'nroll racing

if you were splitting it up

Thanks, but I'm trying to shift it as one lot :(

Master of the Universe

Looking at some of the games there you'd probably get more money if you were willing to split.

If you are, I'll offer €50 for Secret of Evermore & Secret of Mana.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

How much you want for the lot or for Krusty's super fun house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I offered €100 for the whole thing but this aint adverts so we'll probably all be banned and banished to the trapdoor!

(final offer - €150)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

(final offer - €150)

Jesus if people are willing to offer that much I must dig out some of my extra Super Nintendos!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Looking at some of the games there you'd probably get more money if you were willing to split.

If you are, I'll offer €50 for Secret of Evermore & Secret of Mana.

yeah I would be happy to sell you those two, as you have been very helpful :) I should say that I don't have instructions for these particular two titles, still interested? Cheers.

Master of the Universe

mogawai wrote: »
    yeah I would be happy to sell you those two, as you have been very helpful :) I should say that I don't have instructions for these particular two titles, still interested? Cheers.

Excellent! deff still interested. I'll send you a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

My offer wasn't replied to or even acknowledged...so we'll forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Would you sell me Krusty's super fun house please my wife is going mad looking for it

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

is this still for sale?? how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 polkadott

hi all im totally lost please if someone could help me with some advise about the super nintendos is the only place you can buy them ebay or amazon or can you actually buy them in a shop somewhere???my boyfriends birthday next week and hed love a super nintendo but i wont get it on time if i order it from ebay??:(if i had of known about 10 years ago!!!(threw mine out) and it seems everyone else i know also did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 urbigbrother

Hey Polkadot

Maybe you should look in your Moms attic - just in case its up there ;)!

Alternatively see if your brother can pick one up in the UK if he is coming home soon; or even try to call one of the stores in town as they sell second hand consoles from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 polkadott

thanks b,i checked with my mam and she said she probably threw it out been asking for years now!!i also checked with a sibling of mine living in the uk and he advised me if he orderd it for me it wouldnt get to me for about 2 weeks however my boyfriends birthday is on monday;)

Advertisement