Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 free mobile topup for PTSB customers

Options
  • 14-02-2009 1:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

dont-miss-out-feb.jpg

[Link]

Register for mobile topups online and get €10 free credit when you topup by €20 or more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

10e top up doesnt be added til start of march

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

what do ye reckon lads, should we bail em out again until the start of March, ****in sickening ****,....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Note that PTSB only allow you to topup Vodafone/02.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Could anybody else find the terms & conditions of this offer on their website? I couldn't. Where does it say that the credit is applied in March? I did a topup and never got the free credit. I emailed them to complain about this and the fact that the terms & conditions don't seem to be available on their website but I'm still waiting for a reply.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bump - 8 days left, expires March 31st

€10 free call credit
    when you register for mobile top ups and top up by €20 or more.

Offer only available to Vodafone and O2 customers.
    This offer has now been extended to 31st March 2009. Customers who register in March and topup by €20 will receive their €10 free in April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

This offer is only available to those who register and top up online for the first time. Gave them a call and this is what i was told. Didnt see anywhere on the site where it said this. Scam

Advertisement