Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is our ghost gone?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 4:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

we had a ghost,, or 2 as we were told. **** was happeing. things walking around upstairs, knocking on the windows. curtains moving, things hitting us on the head, house constantly like ice. not to mention the visual aspect..

anywho,, we got someone in to cleanse the place, and it did feel a lot better. it still does, but the banging and things moving havnt stopped..

is the ghost gone? or has it just realized we mean it no harm so the atmosphere has changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

Who cleansed the place? If things are still banging then it's likely it didnt work. Maybe its just laying low for a while.
    What are the visual aspects?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

a friend of a friend,,, a white witch if you will

the house feels a lot better, maybe it is just lying low

when we were saying a few prayer/readings the other night,, we could see , its hard to explain......

the only way i ca, if youve seen the predator,, where he is invisible, but distorting the space where his body should be???

well it was a very mild version of that...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Maybe the bangs arent being caused by a ghost?

How long was this happening for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

There could be other explainations for the banging and the cold, like it could be just a draughty house.

My house is very draughty, doors can fly open on there own and so on, definitely no gost lives with me...... i hope:D

• Advertisement

Elbi wrote: »
    There could be other explainations for the banging and the cold, like it could be just a draughty house.

My house is very draughty, doors can fly open on there own and so on, definitely no gost lives with me...... i hope:D

Fly open? With force? From a draft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

yeah the once nearest the front door can oven very sharply at times, God a draft excluder thing and it helped a bit,
    LIke you can close one door and another one somewhere else will open,

its been happening for a few months now.. the lady thought something may have got through because of some negative vibes in the house. and the fact the one of us is a bit dark in nature and carrying around excess baggage emotionally..

our leccy bill last month was 400euro the place was that cold..

after she cleansed the place it has been so warm. i can now walk to the bathroom in my socks and feel my toes when i get back into bed :)

Package wrote: »
    our leccy bill last month was 400euro the place was that cold..

after she cleansed the place it has been so warm. i can now walk to the bathroom in my socks and feel my toes when i get back into bed :)

Thats happening in my house too but thats because we now entered spring :P

Sorry for being smart. But give a background on who lives there ect...

Normally these things are not ongoing they last a number of months. Not only that but might not be "an entity" but phonomena centered around 1 person in a house.

Thats happening in my house too but thats because we now entered spring :P

Not only that but might not be "an entity" but phonomena centered around 1 person in a house.

coincedence if it happened over night just as the person clensed the house.. it definatly back though..

yeah thats what she said, the negativity caused by one person in the house is not good for the surroundings or something

i think ill go try get some of the background

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

have to tried to record any of the activity?

iamhunted wrote: »
    have to tried to record any of the activity?

lol, why is this only being asked now. You're showing us up man!

i was going to ask that when I first saw the thread but I never got round to it.

I wasnt going to ask that because its a well known fact that ghosts are afrade of camera's .

yes, but its a little known fact that if you paint the camera pink, sprinkle some glitter on it and wear a tight dress whilst operating it ... hang on, thats the wrong set of instructions

lol

we havnt,, i did take a few photos to no avail.. maybe i should set up a video camera and sit through the footage but the chances are.................

ive always kinda been afraid to find out for sure, like knowing you have something and seeing proof are 2 different things.. a definite answer and the proof your not imagining it ???

ok,,, ill take that step

i would always go for proof you arent imagining it. I lived in a house that made me question my sanity and it wasnt a nice experience

yeah?

now i dont think ours is THAT bad, im not going totally mad now, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 T3h-Slayer

so, you have some kind of poltergeist livin in your house??? i wish i have an encounter with one someday :P

Advertisement