Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong with the world?

Options
  • 14-02-2009 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

After a decent and taxing weeks work I decided to enjoy a few domestic alcoholic beverages with my flatmate. He's hispanic btw.

We headed to the 'chipper' mid-session only to be greeted by a group of six arse-holes aged 12 - 14 by my estimates.

Firstly they ridiculed my hispanic freind for being a 'foreigner'. They called him a 'Packy' and insuated that he must be from India. Ordinarily amongst the civilised there is little wrong with such an observation but in this instance it was very much negative.

Secondly they asked if we both were 'queers'. Upon the first inquiry I thought I had misheard things. If anything my unshaven exterior combined with my build and general demeanour would least of all suggest a homage to the homoerotic. Subsequenty I became aggresive, maintained eye contact and formed the standard shapes of engagement.

Finally upon my reaction they persisted to target my freind by scrutinizing his ethnicity and sexuality by intermittanly hailing 'queer' and 'foreigner'.

What good would have arised as a result of me throwing a sucker right cross or a sweep and kill to either of the young lads to my foreground?

I simply yielded, left and questioned my (lack of ) actions thereafter.

Is this the world and culture we've been lead into? Next time I fear the neanderthal within may succumb to such intimidation. ( A lexicon should never be confused with grit; each of us are bold ;) )
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It should be illegal to not punch someone that twatty. I hate scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

maybe they thought with the shaved head you were going for the look?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

These young lads probably went home and experimented with each other.

You know its said those who are outwardly opposed to homosexuality usually are harbouring such feelings and revert to ridiculing people out of the fact they havent accepted their sexuality yet......

Or so Iam told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

Wheres that Pied piper when you need him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Tis a lamentable indictment of our edukatshun sistym that they thought Packys Came from India.

my alufella always said

'If you see ayoungfella on the road give him a kick in the arse

He's either going to or coming from trouble"

Youngfellas like that need to be routinley slapped up the side of the head for being tools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

God damn scumbags. The scourge of decent people in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Aye Matey! wrote: »
    After a decent and taxing weeks work I decided to enjoy a few domestic alcoholic beverages with my flatmate. He's hispanic btw.

We headed to the 'chipper' mid-session only to be greeted by a group of six arse-holes aged 12 - 14 by my estimates.

Firstly they ridiculed my hispanic freind for being a 'foreigner'. They called him a 'Packy' and insuated that he must be from India.

Burger that ..........
    I'd have battered them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Should've cut them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

What did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Give that "The Citizen" chap a buzz. He seems to enjoy chasing young boys around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Same old ****, just happening to new people.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

dsmythy wrote: »
    Give that "The Citizen" chap a buzz. He seems to enjoy chasing young boys around.

It should be the citizen we should be worried about then:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

You know its said those who are outwardly opposed to homosexuality usually are harbouring such feelings and revert to ridiculing people out of the fact they havent accepted their sexuality yet......

Case in point :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

Hmm, I'd say they're a bit young to be working in a chipper anyway, and clearly need some training with regards to the correct way to greet customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Oh, it's no world for an old man any longer.
    What kind of a world is it at all?
    Men on the moon and men spinning around the earth and there's not no attention paid to earthly law and order no more.
    "Oh dear dear land I fought for thee...!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

If anything my unshaven exterior combined with my build and general demeanour would least of all suggest a homage to the homoerotic.

:confused:
    What has build to do with homosexuality?
    Or even unshavenness for that matter.

Selective quoting FTW.
    No seriously though... i don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Unfortunately every time someone gives in to them they get bolder.
    Little ****s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, I'm majorly convinced he's a homosexual.

Advertisement