Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer On Dublin Southside

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I recently ordered some flyers from the internet but now realise i didn't order enough,is there somewhere on Dublin southside that i can take one of the flyers and have more of them printed?
    And how much would say a thousand cost?,front in colour,near enough A4 size.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

you'll need the artwork to go with it, a scan/copy won't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Son

What do you mean 'artwork'? :confused:

i mean the digital version of what has been printed. The file itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭poreilly101

It's really hard to get better than your production houses like any of the Snap print offices or Pembroke Print

If you are going to be printing on an on-gong bases I'd check out purchasing a machine and printing inhouse. The capital cost of this equipment has reduced considerably in recent times,you may find that you have a return on your investment in as little as 12 months (based on volume).

you can do much much better than the likes of snap, depending on quantity of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭poreilly101

heggie wrote: »
    you can do much much better than the likes of snap, depending on quantity of course.

I'd agree with haggie,for volume flyers use Snap

For quality/proof woork look at an alternative

I ordered them from visaprint,used their online template.Will i be able to get a copy from them? surely if its scanned it will come out good enough..no?

No and no plus vistaprint probably own copyright, so not a good idea

Thats a load of balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kbolt

I use Blackrock printers and find their service exceptional.
    Good luck.

• Advertisement

Thanks i will look them up
    Have used visaprint once or twice....is it me or is visaprint expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

I use VistaPrint all the time! I got a shed load of stuff from them and all I had to do was pay for postage which was €13! Use their promotional emails that they send you....You'll save a packet!

Advertisement