Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need Volunteers!!!!

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Following the success of MyCandidate.ie, MiCandidate.eu is about to launch across 27 countries, providing 500 million European citizens with a free and comprehensive guide to every political candidate standing in the European and local elections in June 2009.

We are looking for students to get involved in the research of these countries, and their political parties, by organising them into teams headed by a team leader. The positions are voluntary and students can decide for themselves the amount of their time they feel they can.donate to the campaign.

Its a brilliant opportunity for students with an interest in politics and also for erasmus students whose languages skills would be an extra bonus.

If you are interested or need further information please send me your email address.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KleenezeKing

Don't want to seem to be too nasty in bulldozing your ( clearly well-intentioned ) pursuit of putting EU criminals ( sorry politicians. Can never get the hang of this typing lark:D) into categories but why would you waste all that time and energy. Permit me to save you loads of time: It's a simple task; those who are corrupt ( 99% and rising ) and those fragrant political novices ( 1% and falling fast ) who will be felled by the all-pervading cynicism and cronyism once they receive their democratic mandate. There. Hope I haven't burst your bubble. If I have. Tough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Kelter

@KleenezeKing

Surely that makes the idea of the website even more important. I think its a great idea. Fair play MiCanditate

Advertisement