Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7/7 Ripple Effect -

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

have you seen it and what do you think.
    possible or total nonsense

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

have you seen it and what do you think.
    possible or total nonsense

Completely tenuous nonsense.

Theres a few points I'd like to raise.

1. The drills mentioned did not have any impact or control over emergency services or underground lines. I should know I travelled on both the victoria and picadilly line that morning.

2. The CCTV timestamp inconsistency. I'm sorry do you think all the clocks on all CCTVs are linked to one atomic clock? They use private and public CCTV, psst, the Bourne movies were fiction you can't hook into the CCTV cameras in WHS Smith because they're hooked up to the VCR not the super sekrit spy network. The clocks had different times because the clocks had different times programed into them. Find five items in your house with digital clocks and see if they all display the same time.

4. The tickets. It may shock you to discover that it is often cheaper to buy a return than a one way ticket.

5. Train timetable. Much is made of the Jewish link. ITS BRITISH RAIL. It's not even british rail, it's privatised British rail. It's beyond useless, getting shocked that the train time table doesn't match reality is like getting shocked that the soggy lump of bread and meat in your Mc Donalds doesn't resemble the delicious looking marbled lump of magnificence in their ads.

6. So they planned on detonating the bus bomb on the bus all along
    g. Do you have any idea how retardly chaotic that was? Kings Cross was a warzone that morning, if tube lines go down on a regular morning it's bedlam, but these guys where able to stage it so their muslim "actor" managed to get onto the same bus as their bomb, and then blew it up outside one of the finest trauma hospitals in the UK?

I should also point out that a friend of mine was meters away from the picadilly line bomb, when it went off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

this is thevideo in question

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=7%2F7+ripple+effect&hl=en&emb=0#

OP you really should provide links

Advertisement