Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Naomi Cab Uni - whats it worth

Options
  • 13-02-2009 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am thinking that i may sell my Naomi Cab and was wondering if anyone could give me an indication of what its worth.

Its a sega naomi upright with a naomi one motherboard and gdrom drive. Also an naomi 2 motherboard separate, so can play carts and gdrom.

It is a 2 player 3 button cab with sega sports jam and marquee.

The cab itself is in fairly good condition and just needs a bit of a clean...the metal cover at the bottom has a little rust but could be spray painted to when up.

May split if someone wanted the cab to mame and i could sell the 2 x motherboards and gdrom separate.

thxs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 maxheadr00m

I will give you 300 euro for the cab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pool-champ

whackball wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am thinking that i may sell my Naomi Cab and was wondering if anyone could give me an indication of what its worth.

Its a sega naomi upright with a naomi one motherboard and gdrom drive. Also an naomi 2 motherboard separate, so can play carts and gdrom.

It is a 2 player 3 button cab with sega sports jam and marquee.

The cab itself is in fairly good condition and just needs a bit of a clean...the metal cover at the bottom has a little rust but could be spray painted to when up.

May split if someone wanted the cab to mame and i could sell the 2 x motherboards and gdrom separate.

thxs

And il trade for the dimm and gd-rom or cash

Advertisement