Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will sign the book of condolence for the country

Options
  • 12-02-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

With the deteriorating financial state that the country is in at the moment I have decided to open the book of condolence for the country ahead of time.

Run_to_da_hills

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Condolence book for what? I remember the 1980's, we're a good ways off yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ah yes the Eighties <shivers>

Its gonna be a lot worse this time, people were poor before the recession of the eighties, so mostly it bit just a little harder than it had up to then

we have a generation of kids growin up now who have no concept of what actual 3rd world poverty is like.

think 'Ross O'Carrol Kelly' generation, and now picture them in their dubes at the dole office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

meglome wrote: »
    Condolence book for what? I remember the 1980's, we're a good ways off yet.
    In the 80ies we didn't have the NWO, IE. Lisbon and the IMF at our doorstep. :eek:

Big difference now than in the 80ies. Back then Emigration was an option and a safety valve for the country. Today the whole world is in recession particularly those places where Paddy favored, IE Australia, the USA and UK. Today it is a lot more difficult to live in these countries without a social security number. In the States you cant open a bank acc, drive a car, with out one.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

think 'Ross O'Carrol Kelly' generation, and now picture them in their dubes at the dole office

And that's a bad thing?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I think we should have a book of condolence for those islanders that dissapeared off the coast of Mexico

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

double post.

we have a generation of kids growin up now who have no concept of what actual 3rd world poverty is like

I was borderline in that generation, but god anyone under 20 god help them, maybe they might need this shock to the system than the rest of us.

They talk like, Oh gawwwwd, like. moy Dad jost brought me like a range rover and i got this soooooo class mp3 player yesterday, my old wown totally sucked, it's cool cus moy DAD brought it so I have Loaaads of money to get some cokaine later on I need this buzz cus life is hard not gettin a high, i loe my credit card tooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD EXPLODES!!! If this is our upcoming depresion now, they have no hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Tom Trojan

signs off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Some of you guys really want the whole world to collapse, I just hope you enjoy it if it does. My guess is it won't collapse and you really wouldn't actually enjoy it if it did.

meglome wrote: »
    Some of you guys really want the whole world to collapse, I just hope you enjoy it if it does. My guess is it won't collapse and you really wouldn't actually enjoy it if it did.

Well the government seem to be the ones in control and triggering it

War,
    Oil crisis
    Finiacial markets
    war
    Fear propaganda
    Martial law
    War
    WW3(said already by bush)
    NWO ( said by all the US puppets)
    bailout of the banks

I mean what does it take for you to realise, who is planning a depression...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Theres no nwo, theres no conspiracy to take over the planet trust me i used to believe this crap. The more you believe it the more it will come true for you and you'll start to see signs convinced its all real. If there was a plan to thin out the human population we'd all be well dead and gone by now. The nwo wouldn't waste time with elaborate sneaky plans they'd just nuke us bascially. The whole thing is farcical. Remember only you can free your own mind.

They are not some greedy organisation hell bent on a sneaky ploy to enslave us all. We are them and they are us. Its just the people at the top are greed personified.

What is going on is some extremely greedy banking corporation ceo's, mulitnationals and policiticans have decided to take us all for a run. Looks like they are about to get a bloody nose. If you want to know where this is all headed take a look at what happened to iceland where the general population decided enough is enough and kicked the so and so's out by force...its heading that way here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

what convinced you to switch over? As a former conspiracy theorist what do you make of reinhard?

Its all good you being born again or whatever, but
    trentf wrote: »

What is going on is some extremely greedy banking corporation ceo's, mulitnationals and policiticans have decided to take us all for a run. .

You've just described a conspiracy.

Its all good you being born again or whatever, but

You've just described a conspiracy.

Its not going very well.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    Its not going very well.

sorry to hear that but whats not?

People are pissed off at Govt., bankers, CEO'S etc., so its a poor conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

K-9 wrote: »
    People are pissed off at Govt., bankers, CEO'S etc., so its a poor conspiracy.

I'm not too sure of what it is you're trying to say either.

:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Itsall going accoring ot planif you subscribeto the Banksters conspiracy

especially thepeople being pissed off at te government, an new Govt gets elected, these Banksters come to the new govt with a new plan but its the same old plan from the same old Lizzzards.

bankrupt everyone else and then buyup their assets for pennies on the dollar.

leaving control of theworld in aneven smaller circle this time round, cople more boom nd bust cycles and there will be nothing left for them to steal

Advertisement