Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aux cable...

Options
  • 12-02-2009 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering, if there such thing as an Aux cable, which has one thingy at one end, but two at the other? (not sure of the technical term!)

If so, what's it called?
    I'm searching ebay at the moment but cant seem to be able to find any.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

What two devices are you trying to connect together ?

Ritz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

Look anything like this, (headphone type jack to 2 rca/phono connectors) would normally be used to connect ipod/mp3 to an amplifier or hifi?

Phono-to-jack-leads.jpg

As Ritz said, if you let us know what the two devices you are trying to connect then it will make it much easier for us to help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Spider_Piglet

Sorry for the lack of info! :)

Homer, yep, that's the one! I picked one up today.

Thanks again :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

All Hail Homer the mind-reader ! ! :D

Ritz.

Advertisement