Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Wireless Overage

Options
  • 12-02-2009 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭

Ok so after exceeding my monthly limit of 10GB I've been informed by O2 that my wireless connection can be turned back on only if I agree to 'overage changes'.
    2 cent a meg I think.
    So isn't that like 20 euro a gig?
    Or should I go back to school?

Anyone else being forced onto the overage plan?
    Should I leave because of their tactics?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

O2 outline their data charges for going over your cap in their T&C's they are doing nothing wrong if you've gone over your cap.

moving to midband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

mathie wrote: »
    Anyone else being forced onto the overage plan?
    Should I leave because of their tactics?

What tactics, and who's forcing anything? They allow you 10G a month, and reserve the right to charge you for the excess. There's no tactics being employed here, they just want you to understand that should you go over the cap again, you will be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Fair enough.

Anyone been warned or charged yet?

Advertisement