Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish online shop bargins

Options
  • 12-02-2009 6:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys found this place in the northwest they are only new but they are irish so show them some support. I ordered from them and found them very helpfull plus they are giving away a free JC shane dorian 6'3" check em out.....

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

wagonwheel wrote: »
    Hey guys found this place in the northwest they are only new but they are irish so show them some support. I ordered from them and found them very helpfull plus they are giving away a free JC shane dorian 6'3" check em out.....

<snip>

Interesting first post (HAHA) but yeah ill check em out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

I looked at that place. there is no address or contact number list anywhere on the website that I could see. I've no reason to think its dodgy but I wouldn't be the first to order from there incase it is. Maybe they should put this info in. If wagon wheel has some connection with the place he might want to pass this on.

why does an Irish shop price in sterling also?

D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Closing this one on suspicion of shilling. Links also removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement