Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson k850i vs. c902 vs. Nokia 6220c

Options
  • 11-02-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting a new phone, and sort of have it narrowed down to these 3.

What are your opinions on each of these in terms of camera quality, sound quality(music playback as well), battery life, and usability(keypad etc.)?

They all cost the same on O2 prepay.

I'd be grateful for any opinions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

I had the K850i for over a year. The keypad and touch senstive buttons take some getting used to and I've heard a lot of people complain that they couldn't get used to it too, so you may want to take that into consideration. It's also a tad slower in operation that most other Sony Ericsson handsets, but I didn't mind that aspect. The camera isn't anywhere as good as you'd expect it to be; I came from a K800i and the camera was brilliant, the best 3.2 Megapixel camera phone available.

I’ve played around with a C902 for a while, but I didn’t like it that much. It’s too slim for my liking and I didn’t like the way you have to pull the top of the handset up to access the camera.

I’ve had no experience with the Nokia 6220 Classic unfortunately, but I’m sure some other users will be able to advise on that handset.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭long_b

The Nokia wins hands down on video recording and flash photography.

Check www.gsmarena.com for specs - very handy phone comparison feature.

Advertisement