Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toshiba Charger

Options
  • 11-02-2009 2:45pm

Hey folks,

I have an issue with a toshiba laptop.
    When the charger is connect sometimes it fails to charge and if you want it to charge you have to play around with the charger connection into the laptop.

My mam owns the laptop and she is weary that it may be the battery itself but for me all is pointing at the dodgy charger connection thats been thrown around since day one.

i am just wondering can anyone advise me on such an issue? I would ahte to have to fork out €60+ for a charger off toshiba if it was infact the battery.

Also i presume this wont b covered in a garantee?

Cheers thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'd go as far as to say that it's the charger input on the laptop itself that's the cause of your problem, and not the charger, since spinning it around seems to fix your problem. This would indeed be cover under warranty, have had numerous laptops fix due to a similar fault. If it's under warranty take it back, for a repair/refund/replacement.

Advertisement