Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GU10 Hi-Spot 50 Downlight 240v/50w - Where to buy

Options
  • 11-02-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi
    We are building a new house and the electrician installed our downlight fittings as per the title,
    Im just wondering where is the best place to buy these bulbs and where is the best value?
    I know b&q have some but I dont think those bulbs are very efficient, D i think!
    Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

I got mine on Ebay 8x11w CFL 240V 2700 candle light for around €48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Ashfield wrote: »
    Hi
    We are building a new house and the electrician installed our downlight fittings as per the title,
    Im just wondering where is the best place to buy these bulbs and where is the best value?
    I know b&q have some but I dont think those bulbs are very efficient, D i think!
    Thanks for any help
    just get a good brand at the wholesalers they don't cost much ,you'll have a lot less maintenance with the energy saving type if they're suitable .fit them with a pair of rubber kitchen gloves if you don't have the easi-fit type that pop down

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Advertisement