Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD IV 21st Feb

Options
  • 11-02-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've already sent out emails about the competition but heres the details again.

9:30 -10 UCD DIT DCU NUIM RCSI
    11- 11:30 NUIG GMIT UL (and LIT) ITC DKIT

Entry €10 and sandwiches and tea and coffee will be provided.
    No limit on team size just first come first served.
    Guest spaces are available,
    See you there

Also if you have no intention of sending a team let me know asap otherwise if I havn't heard from you before next wednesday I cannot guaritee your team a space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Private Ryan

The late session is as good as full (there are a pair of places to be fought over) so I'm sorry DKIT but if you want to shoot it'll have to be in the morning. If you've sent in names for the late shoot and you or anyone on your team is willing to shoot in the morning I will accomadate them, as so far I have 11 names for the morning and thats it, nudge nudge:mad:.

With as good as all teams in, (Does NUIM still exist?) and with a few pull outs I still have 11 spaces in the morning and 6 spaces in the afternoon, anyone who wants more spaces let me know.
    See you all Saturday
    James

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tenacious-me

When we were getting the NUIG intervarsity together, we were in contact with Andy from Maynooth and he was saying that they hadn't trained since the fire incident so weren't sending a team, maybe that's stll the case!

Hey,
    Just wondering, for getting there if you're on the Motorway coming from the West, I heard there's an exit that you can take which brings you off right next to UCD, if this true can you tell us which one, and also is it okay to park wherever when we're there and is there parking near the Sports hall,
    K, thanks!

Take exit 13 for Dundrum/Sandyford.
    Staight through first roundabout. (3rd exit)
    Take first exit on next roundabout.
    Continue straight (4.5Km) until you pass a mosque on your right hand side and take the next turn to the right which has an AIB on the corner
    Your now in UCD and you can dump the car anywhere you want but if you don't want it to be clamped I'd park in the car park between the astro turf and the tennis courts

• Advertisement

Cheers, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

All results online at http://www.ucd.ie/archery/iv/index.html
    Congrats to Harry who broke Irish national record with score 581 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Props to Harry on the great result :)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Props to Harry on the great result :)

HERE HERE

Feicing great score. Would knock any other national (and quite a few international) competitor out of the arena.

I think its a national record but the IVs may not be included in the records as its an IV. If this is the case I hope the ISAA commettee (spelling!) get this changed and get Harry his dues!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Memori

hi guys,

first of all WOO HOO to Harry. You have done Student, and Irish, Archery proud!

:D

and can someone make a change to the league results.... you have one of the UL guys down as Craig Taynor... his name is Craig Tyner.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Memori wrote: »
    and can someone make a change to the league results.... you have one of the UL guys down as Craig Taynor... his name is Craig Tyner.

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

hi
    both Daniel McHale and Vachn Gill score arent put up for UCD and Vachn score from NUIG isnt up on the league tables.
    plus Vachns score should be counted to the GMIT score because she's on her years grace.
    thank you

and well done harry!!! what a score!!!

hi
    both Daniel McHale and Vachn Gill score arent put up for UCD and Vachn score from NUIG isnt up on the league tables.
    plus Vachns score should be counted to the GMIT score because she's on her years grace.
    thank you

and well done harry!!! what a score!!!

Vachn's scores are fixed, but Daniel's score was there all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

thanks for fixing vachns score!:)
    but daniels score is in the recurve section and he should be in the barebow section!! sorry i didnt mention that!! my fault!!

thanks for fixing vachns score!:)
    but daniels score is in the recurve section and he should be in the barebow section!! sorry i didnt mention that!! my fault!!

Fixed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 fidusachates

heya guys, just one more little thing, Wan Lin Ng from RCSI is actually a female not a male! Cheers, and thanks for a great IV.

Advertisement