Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing spells

Options
  • 10-02-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone have a good healing for a friend who is experiencing heartache from the break down of a close friendship for over a decade. Was wondering does anyone have any good spells?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Surely it woud be better and more meaningful if you were to make one yourself.
    Start with focusing on what you want to do, how best to achive it and then checking
    correspondences for times, day and what components you have and would consider using.

There is always an element of art and creativity in the Art magical and different people
    will do things in a different way and using different things they have an affinity for;
    be it herbs, candles, poppets, crystals ect.

How do you like to work ?
    What do you like to use ?
    What have you found effective ?

What ramifications could such a spell have ?
    Heartache is hard but sometimes being in that mental and emotional space
    is what is needed to process what has happened and for the person to grieve.

IF you work a spell to speed that process or to ease their pain could
    you be denying them the chance to reach understandings about that
    friendship and thier own actions and that of the other party in it ?

Some times I find there is more 'healing magic' in a hug, a cup of tea and listening
    to a person and that would be my first actions and maybe ligth a candle and ask
    for my gods to help them as that person needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Bougeoir

Thanks Thaedydal,

Yeah you're right. Well I really like candles. i have a good few in black, white, green, red and many different essential oils, incense and plants. I suppose it's like what you said it's not the objects that do the magick it's yourself and how you use them.

Advertisement