Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a boxed Wolfenstein 3D from 1994?

Options
  • 10-02-2009 10:20pm
    Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭

My Dad came across this recently, when he was doing a bit of a clearout.

It's an original Wolfestein 3d game, circa 1994, on a single floppy, with the orignal Players Manual and Hint Manual. The bad news is I can't read all the files from the floppy disk :(

However, if someone would like the books & box for their collection, you're more than welcome to have them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Classic 90's. BJ, topless and ripped, holding what looks like a stubby minigun (and firing into the ceiling, for some reason) as he boots a Nazi in the face (Back in those days, all enemies were out and out nazi's) who is for some equally perplexing reason carrying a modern day M4 rifle (also firing into the ceiling, for some reason). Man, they don't make them like they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

That's a serious throwback to the good 'oul days of gaming, was it Wolf or Doom that had the first multiplayer experience, ah, wasted days in the computer room in Bolton Street, playing with 10 others who were pretending to be practising their CAD too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

If nobody has asked yet, I'd like to take it. How much are you looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Put me next in line after CCCP^ please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭dorothygale

Spocker wrote: »
    My Dad came across this recently, when he was doing a bit of a clearout.

It's an original Wolfestein 3d game, circa 1994, on a single floppy, with the orignal Players Manual and Hint Manual. The bad news is I can't read all the files from the floppy disk :(

However, if someone would like the books & box for their collection, you're more than welcome to have them

Awesome, I wasted so much time on this game... I'll take 'em PM me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I got rid of a laptop recently that could had this game on it.

Anyone remember that in the 90's FPS they used to have to 2D objects rotate so they'd always face you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If it's any help to anyone I have a floppy drive taken from an Acer Travelmate 272X laptop that I don't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Nice, I stumbled across the secret Wolfenstein level in Doom 2 yesterday, no one tells you these things..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Cheats are enabled with a -goobers command line switch IIRC.

Good times.

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Ah manys the wasted hour...
    CCCP^ wrote: »
    If nobody has asked yet, I'd like to take it. How much are you looking for it?

You can have it for nothing CCCP^, but the disk may be faulty. PM me you address if you still want it.

SirLemonhead, dorothygale noted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Spocker wrote: »
    Ah manys the wasted hour...

You can have it for nothing CCCP^, but the disk may be faulty. PM me you address if you still want it.

SirLemonhead, dorothygale noted.

Cool! I'm sure it will cost something to post out, let me give you a few euro for that. Do you have a paypal address? (If you do, PM me it!)

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

This landed on CCCP's desk this morning....

Advertisement