If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few Odds and Sods exclusively for Boardies

Options
  • 10-02-2009 9:10pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

I have just had a quick clear out of office samples in my own office in Dublin and come across a few juicy odds and ends which I will let go to the 1st Boardie who wants them!

1. 5 * Monitor Audio Radius 45 Speakers in Piano Lacquer White - all boxed as new Retail at £59.95 each (ie £300 for the 5) will sell at 1/2 price - £149.95 - would make great surround speakers if matched with a decent Subwoofer and the look V sexy! see here for details and specs: http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius/r45/your-speaker

2. I have 3 Pairs of Tangent EVO speakers in Piano Lacquer White - http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=TANG-EVO-WHI which did retail at £119.95 - I will do these at £65 a pair. And we will happily sell them in single pairs - IE you dont have to buy the 3 pairs!

3. I have 2 pairs of TEAC LSX8 - strange little metal speakers - this is what they look like http://johandesilva.blogspot.com/2007/01/teac-ls-x8-mkii-review.html (sorry about the crappy link!) - Say £25 a pair??

4. I have 3 pairs of Monitor Audio Radius 270 Floorstanding Speakers - all boxed and new but all have been opened - this is what they look like (they are again V V sexy! : http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius/r270/your-speaker 1 Pair in Black Gloss, 1 Pair in White Gloss, 1 pair in Rose Mahogany - were £399.95 - £219 a pair??

All the above are in stock in Dublin and could be collected from The Philips Shop without any delivery charge - if they are to be shipped I would have to charge £10 per shipment as the prices are too mad for the normal Boardies no charge shipping deal!

In Belfast I am clearing the following: Don't shout at me if they are gone as these are normal shop stock and may be sold instore at normal price!

Monitor Audio Radius 180 Centre Speaker http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius/r180/your-speaker

Walnut * 6 - Were £149.95 each (still £175 everywhere in the UK) - clear at £69 each

Cherry * 2 - Were £149.95 each (still £175 everywhere in the UK) - clear at £69 each

White * 3 - Were £149.95 each (still £175 everywhere in the UK) - clear at £89 each

Radius 90 http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius/r90/your-speaker were £99.95 Each (over £120 pretty much everywhere in the UK)

White * 7 Single Pieces - Were £99 each - now £59 Each

Radius 270 http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/radius/r270/your-speaker details again as above

Cherry * 2 pairs - were £399.95 - Now £219.95/pair

White * 1 Pair were £399.95 - Now £219.95/pair

Again all these will be shipped at £10 a delivery - please note we will only sell these to private individuals - not to other retailers or installers (sorry 'bout that!)

All come with full 12 month warranty - but please don't shout at me if they are gone - I will apologies now in advance!

To buy please just pop your order on the thread and I will PM you - please don't PM me as I rarely check my PM's but you can email me to johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

hi john ...intersested in 4 of your moniter audio radius 45 speakers..they are going to be used for my kitchen and hooked up to a sonos zp120 amp..will they be ok for this?
    thanks

do they come with the wall mounts?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Absolutely - great for a Kitchen - they are really compact and come with brackets - I would really like the 5 to go together tho' it would be awful to split the litter......:(

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Hi John, Stick me down for a pair of Monitor Audio Radius 270 Floorstanding Speakers in black gloss.

150 sterling? yeah i'd take the 5 off yer hands always handy to have a spare...10 quid to deliver?

• Advertisement

john i'll defo take them off ya..can you deliver for the 10 quid please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Thanks John, awaiting your pm, so I can send you a few bob!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 yeehunt

hi John,

I have sent you email re. R270 in Gloss Black (if still available).
    Also, if you could suggest a receiver to go with it that would be great.
    Thanks.

Yeehunt,

thx for the mail and apologies fro the delay in getting back to you!

Unfortunately GMan2k snaffled the Black Gloss 1st - if he does not want them I'll give you 2nd Dibs! - we do still have Rosemar / Cherry or Gloss white left if you are into any of these (white is sexy!)

Thanks as ever and drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 14 roscopolo

Hi John,

just emailed you re r270 speakers in cherry (obviously too slow for black), look foward to them, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 roscopolo

can i add 1 r180 in cherry to the above please john?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Hi John,

Are you open to 300 eurons for the white R270s and white R180m collected from the Philips shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Martin_F

John - any chance you have 2 of the Radius 90's in White still hanging around ? I know I'm a bit late to the thread - but they're still listed on the web site.

Martin,

apologies for the delay in getting back 2u.

Yep I have a couple of pairs left okay!

Drop me a line if you would like a pair.

ATB,

John Mc

John, apologies - I should have asked for a price check too - what's the damage for a pair for delivery or collection in the Philips store?

Also - I see a Cambridge Audio ID10 iPod dock on the .com website @ 19.99 / remote @ 9.99

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=CAMB-ID10-IPOD-DOCK

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=CAMB-ID10-REMOTE

- can you supply those - and if you can does it work with a 2nd generation iTouch ?

John, I also nearly asked yesterday if you still had stock of the FOXSAT Freesat PVR. I notice the richersounds.com website has these up for £259 - will you be matching that price ? @ the 259 I'd take one.

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=HUMA-FOXSAT-HDR-BOX

Martin - all good news for you!

1. Monitor Audio Radius 90 classic in white - available from stock £59 each!
    2. Foxsat PVR - Available from stock - pricing as follows:
    Humax PVR : £259.95
    Delivery:£9.95
    5 year Super care (optional of course!) £25.99

3. ID10 & ID10 Remote £29.94

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and drop me a line if you would like me to reserve any of the above for you.

ATB,

John Mc

John,

ok - done. I'll commit to taking all of those - you can PM me for contact details etc.

2 speakers in white @ 59 each, the Humax Freesat+ PVR @ £259.99 and the ipod dock & remote @ 29.

Would that be £10 delivery for the lot? If it's more than that I can collect in the Philips store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Hi John

I'll take one of the Humax Foxsat HDR at £259 plus delivery. Please pm me when you get this and we can sort out payment etc.

Don't suppose there would be any discount/freebie thrown in for a repeat customer (€2,500 worth of business with you and counting! ;):D)

Thanks

David

eddiem74 wrote: »
    I just got the Richersounds VIP email offers list today and they are actually offering it for £249.95 from April 23rd to 29th.

John - is this correct about the VIP price? I subscribed this afternoon but so far have not got the newsletter.

• Advertisement

Martin_F wrote: »
    John - is this correct about the VIP price? I subscribed this afternoon but so far have not got the newsletter.

Martin,

sure is - I have only just spotted the VIP mail myself this afternoon!

You will probably be on the next run of VIP mailouts (theya re about every 10 days/2 weeks.

If you PM me your contact details I'll get Kenny or Dave to look after your order asap,

Thanks again,

John Mc

PM'd on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 desperatewife

John long shot i know but do you have any of the R180 in Cherry left?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.