Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for dealing with a Stomach Ulcer

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Well, i am 22 and i have a stomach ulcer, or so i believe.

I have been to the doctor about it and now am also going for tests in the hospital. I think it is because of stress because i have a healthy diet and live healthy enough.. don't really drink. Don't smoke. Nothing un-usual to speak of..! hmm

Anyways, does anybody have any advice on dealing with it on a long term basis, does it heal, or always come back.. and any other pointers I guess :/

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

We are not allowed to offer medical advice in this forum.
    What I would advise is get a confirmed medical diagnosis and post again then, asking people's experiences of whatever the condition is that you have been diagnosed with. Its not a good idea to make any automatic assumptions- and until you have been diagnosed- were you to start comparing notes here you could end up in completely the wrong direction.

Thread locked.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement