Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is Paddypower.ie declining aib laser cards???

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I have an account with paddypower.ie and i tried to deposit some money into it but a notice came up saying that "AIB laser cards will be declined", anyone know why this is, and when it maybe resolved, i have enough cash in my account, it seems to be a problem will all aib lasers, i have a good accumulator lined up and want to get it down...

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

I don't mean to be smart but would you not be better off asking Paddy Power? I'm sure an e-mail or a 30 second phone call would get you an immediate, accurate answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

sent an email yeasterday, no reply, stress of a phone call, automated answer after automated answer, yanno...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

The answer I got on live chat is
    We are currently experiencing a problem but it is being dealt with at present, unfortunately we do not have a time on when the issue will be resolve.

So there ya go ...

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,324 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Wasn't there a problem with AIB cards a couple of months ago? May not be PP's fault. Have you tried the card elsewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Collie D wrote: »
    Wasn't there a problem with AIB cards a couple of months ago? May not be PP's fault. Have you tried the card elsewhere?
    It's a PP / AIB issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

There is a problem with BOI Laser cards aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Fromvert wrote: »
    There is a problem with BOI Laser cards aswell.

I deposited money into my PP account earlier with a BOI laser card with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

Im having the same prob, went on the live feed help, they told me to ring the phone line!! whats the point of having live help if they dont help!! :rolleyes: oh i'm having probs with BOI laser card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

just gave them a call and was surprisingly stress free....!! put an each way bet on prince of medina Lingfield 2.10, paying 20/1. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement