Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRO E Help

Options
  • 10-02-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guys i need a bit of help here with the PROE package, as i am a part timer i dont get enough exposure with this package .In order to be more competent at it i need more time using the package. Has anyone ever got a copy of this software and run it on his pc...How did u get on,,was it worth it,,where did u get it??????;)

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

No PRoE package that i know of that is for home use,best thing to do is talk to Eoin Sinnot, he is very good at the PRoE package and can show you how to use it,though more than likely it would be best to ask him if there is classes going on for this because PRoE takes a fair while to get used to,its not a simple package to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

there is a student licience available

http://store.ptc.com/store/ptc/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.10011800

there are also other means available but not allowed talk about them here and to be honest and speaking from experience i would just buy the package. pricey i know but i have found that the only way to get going in pro e is to use the damn program. of all the lectures i sat in for this p**y program i learnt just about as much just trying to develop something myself. and then if you cant do something in particular grab a lecturer ( i would suggest Tony T) he is like God when it comes to this stuff :). If your really stuck give me a shout i definately wont promise anything but may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raazoor

thanks for that information dave, i would appreciate talkin to someone about this package in order to try get things moving on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

boyo!!

Advertisement