Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discovery channel new show

Options
  • 10-02-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/web/ways-to-save-the-planet/

looks like an interesting new show will be starting on the discovery channel, have a look at the website and see whats coming up.... looks very interesting....

Also I hear that there is a 24hour green channel being put in the pipeline by discovery...don't know if we will get it here...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

These guys have got to be kidding

Humanity in relitive scale size to the planet is like a couple of locosts inside a jumbo jet who try to figure how many breaths of air and farts will it take to change the climate inside the plane.
    Then the locosts decide if they spreads thier wings to shade the carpet it can alter the temperature of the plane atmoshere

Where did Discovery find dick head scientists like that to make a program like that

Oh yeah you can a science degree from Phonix Arazona for $100.Better still pay more and go to Carnigei or Harvord or Etun then spout and invent crap about global warming and your future funding is assured as it fits the superclass new idea tax us plebs for breathing

In a few years when the global science is shown to be completly made up fairy story from junk science as a way to tax us for how much air we breath then this documentry will go down in history as the propaganda movies of the neo fachist green movements who want us to spend a fortune putting a sticky plaster on the ice.
    Look on the bright side the polar bears will get a warm rug to wrap in complements of the dick heads tax payers who will contribute tax to this junk science

This is boogie man is goona cook your goose stuff:eek:

BOO

Still only the dick head brits get to see it propaganda for the new labour green fachist movement there

Yeah when it come available to ROI go have a look at the junk science that brits swollow complements of the rich superclass in the UK that want the dip stick brits to agree to pay extra tax so as to save thier precious asses:pac:

Expect then a whole lot of brits to go into a frenzie line up to get thier knackers cut of so they wont breed and save on taxxes from less kids breathing air and expelling carbon dioxide and watch the majority of british population dissapear

Then the super class brits will own the whole gaff and have few of the lesser class to annoy them can set up a stallig 99 arbiet make free camp for third world workers

This save the planet CO2 trip will make Hitler look like a mere amateur

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

It's on at 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭BULLER

derry wrote: »
    In a few years when the global science is shown to be completly made up fairy story from junk science as a way to tax us for how much air we breath then this documentry will go down in history as the propaganda movies of the neo fachist green movements

Are you for real?
    In a few years give us an email when that happens! I really wish it was made up... I suppose ignoring it will be cheaper short term. Agree about the sticky tape being discovery channel tripe though; the truth is there's not much we can do. But its a given fact that we (humans) are a major contributor to global warming.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

BULLER wrote:

But its a given fact that we (humans) are a major contributor to global warming.

I have been following this CO2 debate since 1980 when it was first proposed after the great freeze of the 80s that was going to make northern europe a frozen wasteland and by the year ~2000 billions of humans would be dieng from the great freeze event famine .

Every day the world creates or accumulates a whopping huge..... 1 / 37,000,000 .... of the whole atmosphere .Estimates of how much of this is man made and how much is from nature varies from 1/20th of this figure is man made and to 1/4 of this is man made.

Lets take 1/10th.So every day we are contrubuting 1/370,000,000 part of the whole atmosphere a stagering huge amount which has been shaking in my boots. Its on the same massive scale as single fluff of dandruff falling of my head.If eneough dandruff falls of my head over some few hundred thousand years all my skin will be gone EEEEKKKK

Then when you check CO2 it disolves evenly in all the air so if its a high factor green house gas the top of the sky and the middle of the sky and the close to the ground should all heat up evenly . However no signs of any heating at meduim to high heights and any small signs of heating are low down.Low down the biggest green house gas Water vapour traps the most heat and fits the piture that some part of the suns vairable cycle heat has increased in power and heat and is creating more water vapor .This explains any recent heating.The cycle will then go down as it always does and the sea will then soak up the excess CO2 its been realeasing when it heated up.
    I know its a a bummer and pisses me off too as I used to belive in CO2 warming until I dug deeper and found its only hear say concept invented within a small clique of climate science paid to warp the data to suit the UN agenda to reduce world populations .
    Nothing would please me more than to have proof that burning oil and coal was bad but the science of CO2 is junk science made to suit the population control agenda

Convince dip sticks that CO2 is true then tax them first to burn fuel then later to breathe and then when they fail to pay tax to breathe bump them off for stealing air

The Irish suffered a population cull of 2,000,000 because it didnt suit the rich that many irish were there and even the gaff was chocko bock with food we starved to death .Now it doesnt suit the super rich that the world population exceeds 2 billion the figure they want as they have more chance to control and enslave a smaller population than the present 6.5 biilion which will be more given time

So they want to cull us humans and that include europe and USA populations.Believe this CO2 crap and say goodbye to 3 million irish peoples with a big chance your one of them on the cull list

Most all the green tree huggers have also been dupped by the top shakers and movers

Derry

Advertisement