Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ShoeRack sale is really really good

Options
  • 09-02-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Went shoe shopping with the girlfriend the other day as I decided she needed new a new pair. Had an upper limit of about €70 in mind. Anyway, among the many (many many) shops we ventured in to, one was Shoerack on Wicklow St, just off Grafton St.

They really have a pretty amazing sale on. She was trying on a few pairs of sketchers and couldn't decide between two. Only one was tagged, €65, so I enquired as to the price of the other. "They're on sale for €30 " I was told. I asked was the other '€65 pair' also on sale, "yes they're €20"... Fantastic! I purchased both. Then we noticed that their dressy shoes were also on sale, ALL of them. They had a shelves ranging from €5 to €25 for all sorts of stiletto's and boots.

My gf picked out her favourite heels and I got them too, down from €45 to €10. Amazing, I was delighted! All in all about €175 worth of shoes for €60.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

you bought a girl 3 pairs of shoes??? there must've been some thank you sex that night :P

There seems to be a big reduction in the price of runners and shoes in a lot of places lately. I was in Schuh recently and noticed that everything seemed much cheaper, they had a sale on at the time as well and i got a pair of converse runners reduced from €65 to €19.50. It's about time as well, the price of footwear was getting ridiculous, it still is in places like champion and lifestyle, I can't see many people spending €120 on runners nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

champion wil be ok

howraya's dont wear sketchers or converse!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ApeXaviour wrote: »
    Went shoe shopping with the girlfriend the other day

Poor fúcker!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

think shoe rack are closing down?:(

Advertisement