Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 09-02-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

this wed for uu not sure about queens hows everybody feeling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Supposedly tomorrow for us QUB-ers but who knows. Not really bothered :rolleyes: You're as excitable as ever, so how do you feel about yours coming out?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

not really like, cars ****ed so had to get the uni link for the first time in months, regob was not impressed? dont think i did that well so bit worried, but what will be will be as the saying goes

its professor randy pausch btw, how ya no him

no your wrong, even if he was a doctor when he said that, if you quote it you refer to him as a professor. fact. i came across his last lecture on youtube by chance. and watched it, it was ok, really liked the last line.

regob wrote: »
    no your wrong, even if he was a doctor when he said that, if you quote it you refer to him as a professor. fact. i came across his last lecture on youtube by chance. and watched it, it was ok, really liked the last line.

lol. The attitude doesn't suit you. I don't attack your grammatical errors dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

regob chill out man

Yeah i am confident enough about two outta the three results im gettin tomorrow but the form i am in i couldnt be arséd :)

GAAman wrote: »
    regob chill out man

Yeah i am confident enough about two outta the three results im gettin tomorrow but the form i am in i couldnt be arséd :)

How much longer till you finish up altogether mr. psychologist?

How much longer till you finish up altogether mr. psychologist?

Call me van wilder :D

Well at least another two years here (if i dont mess it up) then after that i havent a clue

got the results passed everything wit an overall first, regob is now calm

got the results passed everything wit an overall first, regob is now calm

How did you get yours early? Thought all 4 uu campuses got them today

Got mine eventually stupid roundabout way that uu has it set up, meant to go into email but didnt

Passed everythin cept one thing but i didnt sit the exam due to illness so i knew that :)

• Advertisement

How did you get yours early? Thought all 4 uu campuses got them today

Got mine eventually stupid roundabout way that uu has it set up, meant to go into email but didnt

Passed everythin cept one thing but i didnt sit the exam due to illness so i knew that :)

you should fill out a form, dont no wat it is called. course director met all of us

you should fill out a form, dont no wat it is called. course director met all of us

Cheers man, its called an EC1 form (for those not in the know, this is the form you NEED to submit if you miss an exam or coursework deadline if at uu) i fired it in on the day of the exam, have to wait until the 18th to find out the craic

Cheers man, its called an EC1 form (for those not in the know, this is the form you NEED to submit if you miss an exam or coursework deadline if at uu) i fired it in on the day of the exam, have to wait until the 18th to find out the craic[/QU

will ya just have to sit the exam again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

passed all of mine, which is cool, was worried about one

will ya just have to sit the exam again?

Yeah hopefully, will just be a first sit in june

happy days

Advertisement