Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread** Tues, Feb 10th !!Game Postponed!! - Ravenhill V Boardeaux

Options
  • 09-02-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

that time of the week again. needless to say avoid defeat at all costs but in reality, a win is a must if we want to have any chance of winning the league. massive game and will be tight. last game was 0-0 with few chances thouigh both teams could have sneaked it. need 100% commitment on this from everybody.

art, dan, ciaran and mick should be in for this from the lads that i speak to regulary. we should and need to have, a full team for this one.

Daryl -
    Clayton -

Martin -
    Ed -YES
    Dan -
    Michael -
    Keith -
    Cathal -
    Mick Mc -

Larry-
    Lepo -
    Derek -
    Peter -
    Gav -
    Mark -
    Gar -
    Dave -

Art -
    Eddie -
    Ciaran -
    Jules -

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Daryl -
    Clayton -

Martin -
    Ed -YES
    Dan -
    Michael - Yes
    Keith - Yes
    Cathal -
    Mick Mc -

Larry-
    Lepo -
    Derek -
    Peter -
    Gav -
    Mark -
    Gar -
    Dave -

Art -
    Eddie -
    Ciaran -
    Jules -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Daryl -
    Clayton - Yes

Martin - Yes
    Ed -YES
    Dan - Yes
    Michael - Yes
    Keith - Yes

Cathal - Injured
    Mick Mc - Yes

Larry-
    Lepo - Yes
    Derek - Yes
    Peter - Yes

Gav - Injured
    Mark -
    Gar - Yes
    Dave - Yes

Art - Yes
    Eddie -
    Ciaran -
    Jules - Yes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Any word on how Cathal is??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Daryl -
    Clayton - Yes

Martin - Yes
    Ed -YES
    Dan - Yes
    Michael - Yes
    Keith - Yes
    Cathal - Injured
    Mick Mc - Yes

Larry-
    Lepo - Yes
    Derek - Yes
    Peter - Yes
    Gav - Injured
    Mark -
    Gar - Yes
    Dave - Yes

Art - Yes
    Eddie -
    Ciaran -
    Jules -Yes....though betcha they'll call it off due to frozen pitch. 5-a-side Astro in Kiltipper was called off tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Daryl -
    Clayton - Yes

Martin - Yes
    Ed -YES
    Dan - Yes
    Michael - Yes
    Keith - Yes
    Cathal - Injured
    Mick Mc - Yes

Larry-
    Lepo - Yes
    Derek - Yes
    Peter - Yes
    Gav - Injured
    Mark -
    Gar - Yes
    Dave - Yes

Art - Yes
    Eddie - YES
    Ciaran -
    Jules -Yes

• Advertisement

The sun is out so hopefully the game will be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Just back from Madrid last night to this ****e weather. Hope it's not bloody called off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ciaran has an injury and is getting physio on it. ill see now if hes able to play. whats the deal with mark and larry?

Daryl -
    Clayton - Yes

Martin - Yes
    Ed -YES
    Dan - Yes
    Michael - Yes
    Keith - Yes

Cathal - Injured
    Mick Mc - Yes

Larry- Yes
    Lepo - Yes
    Derek - Yes
    Peter - Yes

Gav - Injured
    Mark -
    Gar - Yes
    Dave - Yes

Art - Yes
    Eddie - Yes

Ciaran -
    Jules - Yes

GAME IS OFF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Ah man, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

We've been very unlucky with abandoned games this season. What with our early Wesley games and now this week being down for Columbas when every other pitch is most likely ok.

Ah well tough **** I suppose:(

I know the feeling, I say 2 games a week from here on in!

weve been f8cked around far too much for my liking. if colombas is not playable, why cant they move one of the games where people have played 2/3 more than us like coffin dodgers v glenwood for example.

this must be the 6th time we have missed a game this year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Was down by Ballinteer this afternoon and expected it would be off. It was an achievement staying upright at times.

Pain in the ass really. Hopefully by next week the weather will have improved.

Popped up to the pitch before playing another match tonight, the pitch was 100% playable, same as any other time we've played there:mad:

Popped up to the pitch before playing another match tonight, the pitch was 100% playable, same as any other time we've played there:mad:

f*ckers. was there anything happening there? 6 games this year called off, we didnt have one game called off in the past 4 seasons except ones where we got walk overs and they were friday cup games.

f*ckers. was there anything happening there? 6 games this year called off, we didnt have one game called off in the past 4 seasons except ones where we got walk overs and they were friday cup games.

There were a few hockey guys around but either training was finished/just starting but people had been using the pitch/were about to use the pitch but i took a quick walk around on it and it was fine.

There were a few hockey guys around but either training was finished/just starting but people had been using the pitch/were about to use the pitch but i took a quick walk around on it and it was fine.

interesting. we were told another pack of lies again? just like the last time when the ref asked me "why did you call off the game last week" when we were told the pitch was unplayable.....

Maybe they felt they couldnt take the risk and just called it off.
    But it was 100% playable imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Maybe they felt they couldnt take the risk and just called it off.
    But it was 100% playable imo.

I'd say that the college made the call on it to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭murtagh

Any word on how Cathal is??

Yeah,
    I'm still on crutches... weaning myself from 2 to 1 at the mo. Fracture in my foot. Still bruised and a bit swollen. Hopefully will be back running on it by the end of next week.

Jesus that's nasty Cathal. How long out you looking at? You able to work and all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

truth is we only had 6 players and asked the league to postpone it and as we had done them a favour earlier in the season they were happy to accomodate.

You big WUM you :D

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You big WUM you :D

If this is the case, Gary i will kick your as* when we do play you and thats a promise :D:D:D.

Advertisement