Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation 2009/10!

Options
  • 09-02-2009 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Rite heres the story..
    goin in 2 2nd yr arts...dont really wanna stay in student residences(over priced)...anybody no any good areas 2 rent a house in which is close 2 nuig and also close 2 town but not 2 pricey!!!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

mangled wrote: »
    close to nuig and also close to town but not to pricey!!!

No. You have to compromise price with location.
    Pay more you'll get closer to NUIG or town, or if your lucky, both. Pay less, you'll live out westside, or in a dive of a place in woodquay.

Either way, there are loads of threads exactly the same as this in this forum and the galway city forum so use the search tool!

PS. When posting here you dont have a limited amount of character spaces so cut out the txt spk.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mangled

do you not think that it is a bit ironic that when you said to me to stop using text language that you infact spelt text using the text format!!:p!:D

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

No I was running out of character spaces so I had to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭vivadeadponies

I'm looking through the advertisers site and daft now but cant find anything up for next year.

is it too early to be looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭mangled

yeah it prob is 2 early but im jus lookin 2 find a good area so im jus really wonderin wat woul b a good area 2 live in??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

try foster court

Advertisement