Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Have A SCREEN Problem With My Inspirion 6400!!

Options
  • 09-02-2009 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Ladies and gentleman, I have owned a dell inspirion 6400 for the last year and a half or so, but a few months ago i encounted a serious problem with the screen. Once i had shut down the laptop properely everything was fine, but when i turned it back on again, the screen resolution had changed, but not in the "changable way", on the right side of the screen there is what can only be described as a 10 -15 cm black rectangle that taks up about a 5th of the whole screen.In addition there is another bue and green line below the taskbar it has shrunk my screen dramatically and i would love to know how to fix it.

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Adding Bold text and silly pictures doesn't make people want to help you more, it does the exact opposite. So please refrain from doing so again.
    Thanks.

Now, as for your problem, have you tried using an external monitor? It sounds like it could be a graphics card issue.
    You need to post up more specs about what specs your laptop is, as they are not all built equal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 kindelsesh

Sorry bud i had just copy and pasted it from another forum because i didnt want to type the whole thing out again.

No haven't tried using an external monitor.No yet anyway

Thanks.

Advertisement