Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Do You Think You Are, Series 6, BBC

Options
  • 09-02-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

It started again last Monday on BBC1. And oddly enough they are repeating it on Tuesdays (yes, the next day) about the same time on BBC2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭hivizman

I watched the programme, on newsreader Fiona Bruce, and thought this wasn't one of the stronger programmes in the series. I got the sense that the producers were struggling to fill the hour (and I'm sure that some of the archive film has popped up in previous programmes).

There was an interesting credit at the end acknowledging ancestry.co.uk. Perhaps the availability of on-line resources such as this is making us a little blasé about tracing our ancestors (though, as I noted on the recent thread on the 1911 Census, it can still be exciting to discover or confirm things about previous generations).

Advertisement