Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bible Prophecy coming to pass?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I wouldn't read much into it. Browns father was a Presbyterian minister so he may have unconsciously picked up some biblical language. Even if he didn't its quite easy to express the idea of creation through the idea of reproduction, which would be creation at its most basic level for humans. So you could say the language of the bible is just reflecting subconscious human tendencies to express the rise of new things through expressions associated with birth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

In the philadelphia experiment they were using high voltage electricity and things happened there on that ship to do with space and time , now i know that flying saucers work on high voltage electricity because there is a fellow that used to build them talking about it on the net so i think they can probably travel through space and time so you see just go back in time and write down what is going on today , well there is nothing strange about that at all .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

so thats that cleared up then.:confused:

so thats that cleared up then.:confused:
    Yeah , i looked up his name its Stan Deyo he has a video where he is talking about building flying saucers , you see they figured out how they work and started building them i think back in the 70s , now just last year i was listening to coast to coast and one of the fellows that was on the ship of the philadelphia experiment said he travelled into the future over forty years to 1984 .
    And then of course there is the pleiadians you know where they take that swiss fellow whats his name into the future and millions of years into the past to see dinosaurs and he took photos of them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Im just not a fan of the bible. Since most people who read the bible wire themselves to take everything so literally.

But you can be damn sure the elite will use certain aspects of it. Since the bible is a great power tool to mislead people who believe word for word on future evets according to the bible.

Also the bible was written mainly be jews. And god favours the jew's. And the god in the bible is so hypocritical. I'd rather not go into my conspiracy of the bible. It annoy's more than the bother of expressing it here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

espinolman wrote: »
    In the philadelphia experiment they were using high voltage electricity and things happened there on that ship to do with space and time , now i know that flying saucers work on high voltage electricity because there is a fellow that used to build them talking about it on the net so i think they can probably travel through space and time so you see just go back in time and write down what is going on today , well there is nothing strange about that at all .
    espinolman wrote: »
    Yeah , i looked up his name its Stan Deyo he has a video where he is talking about building flying saucers , you see they figured out how they work and started building them i think back in the 70s , now just last year i was listening to coast to coast and one of the fellows that was on the ship of the philadelphia experiment said he travelled into the future over forty years to 1984 .
    And then of course there is the pleiadians you know where they take that swiss fellow whats his name into the future and millions of years into the past to see dinosaurs and he took photos of them .

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

a very quick google of 'stan Deyo' give us this, have just started watchin it,
    it has the prerequisite thematic music and montage of wierd stuff

then it moves on to a lecture

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8222679614108378695

Oh and the lecture is being presented in Roswel NM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

possibly one of the better explanations I've heard of teslas' free energy concept I've heard near the end of that presentation

Looking at the prophesies Billy Meier made in 1958 , how could he have known !
    http://www.theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

Advertisement