Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost evidence could be caught on video

Options
  • 07-02-2009 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

A paranormal research team is still analyzing what they say could be evidence of true ghostly activity. Researchers were called into a restaurant called “Yak & Yeti eatery” in Arvada to investigate strange activity experienced by staff. Dol Bhattarai called in to Matthew Baxter and his team from the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society. “I heard, like, somebody, like, throwing something, or, like, a door shutting down very loudly,” Bhattari said. He said the restaurant was closed and that no one was inside. “I got, like, these chills. Everywhere, my hair was standing up,” restaurant superintendent Carlos Miera said.
    yak_yeti_arvada-300x169.jpg
    The restaurant, which had once been a home, could hose the spirit of a former resident who died there, Baxter said.

“There was a woman that supposedly fell down from the top of stairs, and it killed her,” he said.

To capture the potential paranormal activity, Baxter and his team set up 16 cameras, electromagnetic field detectors and audio equipment.

While the audio recording did not capture the female voices that Baxter claims he heard coming from the floorboards, nor the unexplainable “tinking” sound he says he heard, the video cameras did capture something unusual.

A chair in the dinning room moved slightly, apparently on its own.

“Right after that, the light above me start flickering and going crazy,” Baxter said. Other lights on the same circuit did not flicker, he said.

“Most nights we sit in the dark and stare at screens, you know, monitoring the cameras, and it’s incredibly boring. So, to have something of this magnitude happen was very exciting.”

However, Baxter said he is not ready to say that what he saw was spirit activity. “It’s unexplained at this point in time,” he said.

Baxter and the team of paranormal investigators said they hope spending more time at the location will garner further evidence that they experienced a paranormal event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

What a terrible thing to happen a month after you open a restauraunt . I hope by putting it on the news that he has ghosts he dosnt have the inconvience of a massive jump in sales figures. That'd be such a bummer :D

I would totally do an investigation there if it meant I got to hang out with Bellydancers

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

hahahahahah bring me with ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭wasper

DANNY22XX wrote: »

A paranormal research team is still analyzing what they say could be evidence of true ghostly activity. Researchers were called into a restaurant called “Yak & Yeti eatery” in Arvada to investigate strange activity experienced by staff. Dol Bhattarai called in to Matthew Baxter and his team from the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society. “I heard, like, somebody, like, throwing something, or, like, a door shutting down very loudly,” Bhattari said. He said the restaurant was closed and that no one was inside. “I got, like, these chills. Everywhere, my hair was standing up,” restaurant superintendent Carlos Miera said.
    yak_yeti_arvada-300x169.jpg
    The restaurant, which had once been a home, could hose the spirit of a former resident who died there, Baxter said.

“There was a woman that supposedly fell down from the top of stairs, and it killed her,” he said.

To capture the potential paranormal activity, Baxter and his team set up 16 cameras, electromagnetic field detectors and audio equipment.

While the audio recording did not capture the female voices that Baxter claims he heard coming from the floorboards, nor the unexplainable “tinking” sound he says he heard, the video cameras did capture something unusual.

A chair in the dinning room moved slightly, apparently on its own.

“Right after that, the light above me start flickering and going crazy,” Baxter said. Other lights on the same circuit did not flicker, he said.

“Most nights we sit in the dark and stare at screens, you know, monitoring the cameras, and it’s incredibly boring. So, to have something of this magnitude happen was very exciting.”

However, Baxter said he is not ready to say that what he saw was spirit activity. “It’s unexplained at this point in time,” he said.

Baxter and the team of paranormal investigators said they hope spending more time at the location will garner further evidence that they experienced a paranormal event.
    Publicity stunt to attract customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

wasper wrote: »
    sadly its happening every were:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

wasper wrote: »

coupled with a slow news day

• Advertisement
Advertisement