Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Computers one Router

Options
  • 07-02-2009 2:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure where this should go.

I've a desktop and notebook.

I cant seem to connect both of them to my wireless router. If one connects first the other cant.

Its the NTL Netger router. Any one have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

kearnsr wrote: »
    Not sure where this should go.

I've a desktop and notebook.

I cant seem to connect both of them to my wireless router. If one connects first the other cant.

Its the NTL Netger router. Any one have any ideas?

buy a linksys? i would never trust routers provided by ISPs... they always seem to be a source of problems...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

buy a linksys? i would never trust routers provided by ISPs... they always seem to be a source of problems...

If thats not an option right now any other soultions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I got my mac address for my pc and laptop. Put it into the router and they both appear to work now

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

what is the model number of the router?

Advertisement