Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spar: 2 Wispas for €1

Options
  • 07-02-2009 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

happy days :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I really shouldn't but I'll just have to stock up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Harris

Which branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

before they were 3 for € 2.00, probably they have a close expiry !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

You can also mix and match for the €1 with Dairy Milk, Whispa, Whole Nut, Crunchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

CyberWaste wrote: »
    You can also mix and match for the €1 with Dairy Milk, Whispa, Whole Nut, Crunchie.

There will be no mixing or matching for me, just wispas. A fivers worth should last me til tonight. Yum.:cool::cool:

Also note that cadbury's creme eggs are included in the offer(locally anyways)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

happy days :D

nice to see a positive comment from you on bargain alerts for a change! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

2 cans of Club Orange/Lemon/Rock Shandy for €1 in at least 2 Spars I've seen too...

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

No 2 wispas for €1 in my local spar :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Mars are 2 for €1 in mace

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

MOst €2 shops have 5 bars for €2, and they are usually well in date, and not just crap bars. They have toblerones, terrys chocolate orange, bournville, peanut butter kitkats etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

rubadub wrote: »
    MOst €2 shops have 5 bars for €2, and they are usually well in date, and not just crap bars. They have toblerones, terrys chocolate orange, bournville, peanut butter kitkats etc.
    wispa_402851a.jpg
    but do they have wispas??:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

lindtee wrote: »
    wispa_402851a.jpg
    but do they have wispas??:pac::pac:

Is their such thing as a Wispa fetish? :p

They sell these normally priced for €0.65 in superdrug

Advertisement