Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Lessons in Laois????

Options
  • 06-02-2009 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,

I want to play a good bit of Tennis but I hit the ball and get it over the net. I thought maybe a few lessons would be good to allow me to enjoy the game a bit more. Anyone know where I'd go for lessons in laois area (I'm in Portlaoise area).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 theblowin

goggle sw19 some lessons available weather permitting:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 byatch

Hi there!! Im a member of the portarlington tennis club and there are lessons available there for all standards, you have to be a member though. There are contact details on : tennis.portarlington-online.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭jack of all

There is a new tennis club being set up, contact Mary White, Mountrath Road, Portlaoise for details...she is an engineer in the Council.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

http://www.abbeyleixtennis.com/
    Abbeyleix lawn tennis Club.
    You have to be a member, and its €165, Wednesday nights are beginner nights I think.
    If you want to wander down on a Wednesday, they will let you play a couple of nights so you can see how you like it before having to pay membership.

Its a lovely club, would highly recommend it.

Advertisement