Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal is absolutely 100% definitively TRUE...

Options
  • 06-02-2009 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Paranormal is absolutely 100% definitely TRUE...in that it's a rubbish claim and no sensible person can believe it.

And it will always remain until people are provided with some evidence.

Now...

I'm issuing a simple challenge to people here. Only post up a video or some other piece of evidence that you believe to make the paranormal true.

Therefore all us skeptics can be proven wrong in an instant.

I don't expect a video/proof to come so I expect no replies. (No Debate/Babble either)

Anyone willing to take on this challenge and enlighten the skeptics?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

you never explained my EVP for me that time. I gave you something we captured but you didnt know what to do with it.

Thats the only point i wish to make - that you were given as good a thing as 'evidence' as we could find and you reckoned it was a sound that somehow just sounded like a laugh ... like wow - ergo I rest my case and shall not enter in any more dialogue on this thread as I don;t believe you are willing to actually change your mind on the paranormal based on anything presented to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I said in my introduction, "No Babble".

Moving On...

Any genuine takers with the evidence??

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Lucas10101 wrote: »

Moving On...

i wonder what you think of this!?http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&ei=ZTWPSaGhFYiG2wK_v9m_Cw&q=disclosure+project

I watched part of it...there's no way I'm watching all of it because it takes up the bones of two hours.

It seems to be about UFO's. I seen a small portion of the video.

I don't consider UFO's or alien life as Paranormal though!! There could well be life out there that's more technologically advanced...that's not paranormal.

I watched part of it...there's no way I'm watching all of it because it takes up the bones of two hours.

It seems to be about UFO's. I seen a small portion of the video.

I don't consider UFO's or alien life as Paranormal though!! There could well be life out there that's more technologically advanced...that's not paranormal.
    whenever you have time you should watch it....ufo's are paranormal at least for now:rolleyes:.i win,:Dlol

• Advertisement

No, the UFO's are not Paranormal. It wouldn't be unusual and it's entirely plausible that alien life exists. Whether or not that video verifies it is still open to debate.

I'm talking about ghosts, poltergeists, demons, you get the picture...

Any takers...

Moving On...

and as I said, you were presented with info and you couldnt explain it - babble my arse. Admit defeat and we wont laugh too hard.

What makes you a skeptic ?

iamhunted...are you so stupid...I just said I didn't want this thread to become a debate based on another threads work. So please stop doing it. The same to you Drey...there are enough threads open in the skeptics forum for your babble talk.

I DON'T want music files/audio...I want hardcore video's of ghosts, something out of this world...

Give me a video please?

No, the UFO's are not Paranormal. It wouldn't be unusual and it's entirely plausible that alien life exists. Whether or not that video verifies it is still open to debate.

I'm talking about ghosts, poltergeists, demons, you get the picture...

Any takers...
    first of all you have to understand ufo's Are paranormal and im not talking about alien life,and if you just wanted to know about ghosts,poltergeists,demons...etc..you should of said so at the start...if ufos are not paranormal then why do you think ufology thread is in the paranormal forum!? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

iamhunted...are you so stupid...I just said I didn't want this thread to become a debate based on another threads work. So please stop doing it. The same to you Drey...there are enough threads open in the skeptics forum for your babble talk.

I DON'T want music files/audio...I want hardcore video's of ghosts, something out of this world...

Give me a video please?

ah - so you dont really want 'proof' as collected by people for you to discuss, you want videos of ghosts. Good luck to ye on that.

The problem with cynics is they dont want to be given things they cant explain and instead look for the impossible. FFS mister - if a video of a undisputed ghost existed there would be no question of the paranormal.

What makes you a skeptic ?

Hes not a skeptic - he's a cynic.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

jonbravo wrote: »
    first of all you have to understand ufo's Are paranormal and im not talking about alien life,and if you just wanted to know about ghosts,poltergeists,demons...etc..you should of said so at the start...if ufos are not paranormal then why do you think ufology thread is in the paranormal forum!? :rolleyes:
    Paranormal is a general term that describes unusual experiences.it is used to describe the potentially psychic phenomena of telepathy, extra-sensory perception, psychokinesis, ghosts, and hauntings. The term is also applied to UFOs, some creatures that fall under the scope of cryptozoology, purported phenomena surrounding the Bermuda Triangle, and other non-psychic subjects.

Do you belive in UFO,s,,,,

the forum is for debate as you say but calling people stupid is not helping your point,,
    there are millions of vids out there but no one can prove anything if they were not there, not even the belivers.when i see a vid im the most sceptic of all of them until i find my own video i will remain the same but then the table turns the sceptic wont belive me so we have the see saw affect ,,,giving skeptical and beliver veiws will always clash but their is something called respect of each other here ,,i respect a sceptics veiw anytime or a beliver but name calling as i have seen in other sceptic threads,,isnt what here is all about

just my 2 cents

I will give you a video when you can prove to me that you are a skeptic . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

Give me a video please?

Why don't u take your ass out and look for yourself? or join a group for an investigation and see that most paranormal groups actually have a few sceptics as members. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

deadhorse.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    deadhorse.gif

Brilliant! Really get a life put down the bag if chips and go do something yourself!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭jick the rapper

Brilliant! Really get a life put down the bag if chips and go do something yourself!!!

mie-ow!!!

catty.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

Jeez where have you been for the last 25 years!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJ2WnRjzWs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i have just come back to the uk after spending a four weeks on holiday in the south of wicklow,the cottage that we were in was built in the 1600s it has been updated but a large part of it is original it has a large fire place that two people can stand up in ;now i believe that buildings over the years pick up emotions from people in the past,i have had a number of experiences of this in the uk over the years, but back to my story,we arrived at the cottage late on sat night the fire was on and my wife and my dog was with me;as soon as i sat in front of the fire i first saw a young girl aged about 6 years full of joy as if she was having a birth day party she was dressed in a victorian way longish skirt but i noticed her right ankle was lame .within in a few minutes after that next was a young lady about 16 years old ,she was very good looking had red hair long skirt in plaid with a shawl on her shoulders,i could see her flirting with somebody on the other side of the fireplace ,this all happend within a few minutes i never did see anything else for the rest of my stay ,neither my wife or dog noticed anything ,i think both girls were from the years between 1850 to 1900

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

prayer works:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/778564.stm

Have you ever felt someone looking at you? Then turned your head and seen that yes there is someone staring at you? Ever had this happen when the looker is too far away or behind a window for you to have any chance of picking this up with your nomal five senses?
    Or experienced the converse of this?

Ever stare intently at a point on somebody's skin, and concentrate on it, then observe them scratch the point being stared at within a few seconds?

Ever feel an atmosphere somewhere - happy/sad/fearful?

I think that some manifestations of empathy demonstrate communication beyond our normal senses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

pwd wrote: »
    prayer works:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/778564.stm

Have you ever felt someone looking at you? Then turned your head and seen that yes there is someone staring at you? Ever had this happen when the looker is too far away or behind a window for you to have any chance of picking this up with your nomal five senses?
    Or experienced the converse of this?

Ever stare intently at a point on somebody's skin, and concentrate on it, then observe them scratch the point being stared at within a few seconds?

Ever feel an atmosphere somewhere - happy/sad/fearful?

I think that some manifestations of empathy demonstrate communication beyond our normal senses.
    40 years ago i was training in karate in london when we had a visit from a zen budist karate teacher part of his training was showing how to walk up to a person without him noticing , the idea was that if you walk upto him thinking about him his senses will notice you ,but if you walk up to him with you thinking about somthing else you will be able to touch him .try it it works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

There's a reason the Paranormal forum is found inder "Rec"....

as in the same place as the skeptics forum?

pretty quiet round these parts wouldnt you say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Bollix. Why not earn yourself one million dollars and take the James Randi million dollar challenge.

damn right its bollix - randi challange my arse. thats for psychics and mediums - nothing to do with the paranormal.

Oh darn it - i forgot that according to this forum, mediams and psychics *are* the paranormal. my bad.
    the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim

jesus - if people could do that there'd be no need to argue about the paranormal now would there?

:rolleyes:

Advertisement