Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running or starting an online shop\mail order company?

Options
  • 06-02-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

I'm in the startup phase of a new business providing a service\product to companies that run online shop\mail order\ebay business and I was hoping some people might volunteer to give me some feedback and help in finalising details for the service\product offering and pricing structure.

I'm hoping that the service I'm putting together will help people cut their ongoing costs & time investment so if you run some sort of an online store or mail order company and have a few minutes to have a look at my idea then please post here or PM me and I'll send you details in a PM.

Ideally if you can provide a web link for your online shop that would be great but not absolutely necessary :)

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Advertisement