Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a campervan in France

Options
  • 06-02-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've read a thread here that mentions that it is easy to rent a campervan privately in France. Can anyone point me in the right direction? We want to hire for the month of June. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

bridey wrote: »
    I've read a thread here that mentions that it is easy to rent a campervan privately in France. Can anyone point me in the right direction? We want to hire for the month of June. Thanks

take the N11 to wexford and head to rosslare take ther ferry to france. thats the only direction i know. hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

While overnighting in LeHavre two yrs ago noticed that Avis & Hertz rent them out. There's quiet a few rental companies there but I'm not fimiliar with them so couldn't recommend any. I'm sure a google will list some owners who privately rent theirs out too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vivien24

there's a company called Van-it which rents campervans in Paris. It's really cheap and the vans look pretty cool.
    u can have a look at their website www.van-it.com
    hope that helps;
    viv

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bagus

Any recommendations on rental companies down around the Bordeaux to Biarritz stretch?

Advertisement