Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RH- Blood

Options
  • 06-02-2009 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Some are unresolved questions, others are genetic mutations that happen over time. They're not conspiracies, your getting confused.. I suggest you do your research.

Nope:D Your wrong again !

RH - blood is not a mutation. It's alien blood to our genome. It's does not have the genetic protein in the blood that comes from the Rhesyus monkey. Therefore it's not mutation. Sorry to burst for ya. RH blood is a conspiracy. Scientist still cannot answer this bizzare occurance. The fact the government track people with RH - blood is also startling. It's well know that many rulling families are RH - blood. Including many rich jews, the bush family, The royals and so on. Seriously do you ever look up information about the world we live in.

BTW these occurence didnt just happen over time, that arguemnt is also fallacy. It took 6 million's years for man to evolve from Ape to what we are now. In the space of 10,000 years. All these changes happen due to mutation's. Do you actually read anything about anything on this, all your doing is saying I'm wrong, yet you have no information or facts to disprove my findings :D???

So instead of going off topic, why don't you get off your behind and look it up:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    Nope:D Your wrong again !

RH - blood is not a mutation. It's alien blood to our genome. It's does not have the genetic protein in the blood that comes from the Rhesyus monkey. Therefore it's not mutation. Sorry to burst for ya. RH blood is a conspiracy. Scientist still cannot answer this bizzare occurance. The fact the government track people with RH - blood is also startling. It's well know that many rulling families are RH - blood. Including many rich jews, the bush family, The royals and so on. Seriously do you ever look up information about the world we live in.

BTW these occurence didnt just happen over time, that arguemnt is also fallacy. It took 6 million's years for man to evolve from Ape to what we are now. In the space of 10,000 years. All these changes happen due to mutation's. Do you actually read anything about anything???

So instead of going off topic, why don't you get off your behind and look it up:rolleyes:

OK, OK, your right. Creationism wins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

...............The fact the government track people with RH - blood is also startling. It's well know that many rulling families are RH - blood. Including many rich jews, the bush family, The royals and so on...

:eek::eek:hang on a mo, I'm AB Rh- Exactly how are they tracking me:eek::eek:????????

and arent most of the people you say the Govt are trackin actually The Government' must be fair difficult for them to track each other;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

:eek::eek:hang on a mo, I'm AB Rh- Exactly how are they tracking me:eek::eek:????????

and arent most of the people you say the Govt are trackin actually The Government' must be fair difficult for them to track each other;)

Yes your been tracked. Why thats another topic.

BTW you have the rarest bloodtype;)

OK, I'll allow a little leeway here cos I'm genuinley curious about this one, if itsa interestin enough I can split your answer off into a seperate thread later, but go ahead and answer.

also I'm surprised that it took the thread so long to come around to the

2000 year old secret society == Catholic Church

Connection, Hidden in plain sight and all that, course then you have to start loking at the 5-7 thousand year old religions and wonder how their members can exert such an undue influence on World Politics.
    Religion and power are pretty much the same thing. It's one of the greatest cons in history.

Funny that three of the biggest relgions today come from the ME. Three of them fight like hell to this day.

I believe there is outside influences. I.e The cosmos creating all this nonsense to keep us fighting and keep corrupting power and stay be animlistic.

You have the RH- blood, which is not human. It's alien in the sense, as it's put not from this planet. No species of animal never mind hominoid has it. It is foriegn. If a mother has a positive baby and she is RH - . Her body will attack the foetus, this is completely bizarre in nature. Since we are a species, and yet this happens.
    • Most people with RH - blood,
    • Have higher 1Qs.
    • Truth seekers,
    • Pyschic of some description
    • Empathic
    • Fast healers
    • Feel they don't belong to humanity
    • Often have an extra rib, or verterbrae
    • Generally have lighter hair, ginger mostly, - green hazel eyes mostly
    • lower blood pressure
    The RH- people are generally superfior than the rest of us. I'm O positive, but I have a dormant RH - recessive in me:D The life experiences has given me plenty of time to awaken my dormant aspects of me.

I think it's best to open another thread about this though Mahatma. It's a huge topic. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

• Have higher 1Qs.
    • Truth seekers,
    • Empathic
    • Fast healers
    • lower blood pressure
    The RH- people are generally superfior than the rest of us. I'm O positive, but I have a dormant RH - recessive in me:D The life experiences has given me plenty of time to awaken my dormant aspects of me.

Source?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It's does not have the genetic protein in the blood that comes from the Rhesyus monkey. Therefore it's not mutation.
    That conclusion doesn't follow.

The dropping of information is a valid, recognised form of mutation.
    Scientist still cannot answer this bizzare occurance.
    Most people have Rh D antigens. Some people do not. What's bizarre about that?
    I'm O positive, but I have a dormant RH - recessive in me[/url]
    There's no such thing as "recessive" or "dormant" Rh-. You either have Rh antigens (and are thus Rh-positive) or you don't (and are Rh-negative).

You may be heterozygous - which would mean you had the potential to parent Rh- children - as opposed to homozygous, but both of these are Rh+.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Religion and power are pretty much the same thing. It's one of the greatest cons in history.

Funny that three of the biggest relgions today come from the ME. Three of them fight like hell to this day.

I believe there is outside influences. I.e The cosmos creating all this nonsense to keep us fighting and keep corrupting power and stay be animlistic.

You have the RH- blood, which is not human. It's alien in the sense, as it's put not from this planet. No species of animal never mind hominoid has it. It is foriegn. If a mother has a positive baby and she is RH - . Her body will attack the foetus, this is completely bizarre in nature. Since we are a species, and yet this happens.
    • Have higher 1Qs.
    • Truth seekers,
    • Empathic
    • Fast healers
    • lower blood pressure

I think it's best to open another thread about this though Mahatma. It's a huge topic. :)

tbh there are a lot of people without RH blood who would fit that description.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

bonkey wrote: »
    You may be heterozygous - which would mean you had the potential to parent Rh- children - as opposed to homozygous, but both of these are Rh+.

If an Rh+ male has a child with an Rh- female, and the child is Rh- does that mean the male is heterozygous? Can a mutation explain this Rh- blood type? Ah feck it, I'll look it up sure! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

It took 6 million's years for man to evolve from Ape to what we are now.

We are still apes.

I love when people suggest that science is commiting conspiracy. As if the countless scientists around the world could resist the temptation to become one of the most famous scientists of all time.

*giggle*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read around here in quite a while to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The fact the government track people with RH - blood is also startling.

Mysterious, can you tell me more about this please? BTW - a while back in the Paranormal forum there was a big talk about Rh- blood which may be worth looking up. I didn't recall many of the specifics of it, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Baybay

If a mother has a positive baby and she is RH - . Her body will attack the foetus

Is this not a little misleading?

Second and subsequent positive babies, without the mother being given the Anti D injection after the birth of the negative baby, may be at risk but negative babies, I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Kernel wrote: »
    Mysterious, can you tell me more about this please? BTW - a while back in the Paranormal forum there was a big talk about Rh- blood which may be worth looking up. I didn't recall many of the specifics of it, unfortunately.
    Here you go:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=153195

Here is some research. I know it isn't Google Video, but give it a chance.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=RH-+blood

Baybay wrote: »
    Is this not a little misleading?

Second and subsequent positive babies, without the mother being given the Anti D injection after the birth of the negative baby, may be at risk but negative babies, I don't think so.

No if the mother is negative, and the baby is positive. It will attack the foetus. It's a alien to nature, when it's not cross breeding, as cross breeding and very different genetics will only cause such an attack.

Not in the one species.

bonkey wrote: »
    That conclusion doesn't follow.

The dropping of information is a valid, recognised form of mutation.
    Explain why 90% of the world's population have this mutation and not one
    Single
    Ape,
    Hominoid
    Monkey
    Or any animal
    Are ancestors have the RH - blood.

Why is it only the Jews, Basques, Celt's have this.
    Why is that the jews are told not to intermarry with other races.
    Why is that the royal family has a strong RH - bloodline. And only allow RH - types to marry into or otherwise they inbreed.
    Why is that most RH - types have higher IQs

I can even point out RH - types from the positives types;) Thats a very bold statment from me. But I can spot, the RH - types who have very strong resonance of this blood.

People have tirelessy searched as to where the RH - came from. The only conclusion found, it's just not from this planet. To say it's a mutation is just ignorant. Rh- types should be still compatible with the rest of our species even if it were a mutation. Since we are the same species why do the RH - type violently reject the positive, and heck why doesnt the Positive attack the negative. It's farce to say it's mutation. If it is, then they can't explain how, further proves that it's alot more alien than it is just pot luck mutation ffs.

www.free-press-release.com/news/200816/1216205419.html

Also worth a read.
    Also another interesting fact, RH - blood cannot be cloned. If it were a mutation also, it would and still should mean we have a common ancestor, as our blood would still come from the same lining to be compatible. The mutation proves to be false. The Rh - blood attacks Rh positive blood. Therefore not of the same blood lines and not of the same ancestor.

Explain why 90% of the world's population have this mutation and not one
    Single
    Ape,
    Hominoid
    Monkey
    Or any animal
    Are ancestors have the RH - blood.
    Its its a mutation that occurred after the human evolutionary branch split from all other branches, that's what one would expect to see.
    Why is it only the Jews, Basques, Celt's have this.
    Its not only those groups which have it. Its far more prevalent in those groups.

Additionally, the distribution of the occurrences can tell us about the origin of the mutation.

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/mar2001/985200157.Ge.r.html
    Why is that most RH - types have higher IQs
    Assuming that's correct...I have no idea. However, that a notion benefit may accrue from the results of a mutation is pretty-much the basis of evolutionary theory.
    To say it's a mutation is just ignorant.
    There are seperate forms of the RHD silent allele, as well as a seperate cause of Rh- called RHD deletion. All of these are genetically explicable.

Rh- types should be still compatible with the rest of our species even if it were a mutation.
    Why? Mutation is the origin of Species. Incompatability occurs because of mutation.
    Since we are the same species why do the RH - type violently reject the positive, and heck why doesnt the Positive attack the negative.
    Mutation does what it likes...it causes change. That change can bring advantage, disadvantage, or do absolutely nothing.

The following link explains why this problem is generally not seen in the first birth, but increasingly so on subsequent births:

http://anthro.palomar.edu/blood/Rh_system.htm
    It's farce to say it's mutation. If it is, then they can't explain how, further proves that it's alot more alien than it is just pot luck mutation ffs.
    http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/cgi/content/abstract/92/7/2535

These guys caused Rh-deficiency by splicing mutations. Seems to me they can explain it just fine - they've identified a mutational pattern to cause it.

Still doesn't defeat the argument if it was hybridization or genetic engineering.

Can you explain how it was mutated. Can you explain why we are the only species in nature that has the blood incompatitbiltiy.

Can you explain why the basques have an unknown alien language that has no connection with any langauge on the planet.

Can you explain why the bible talks about the hybrization of homo sapiens pre Noah times.

Are these all just silly mutations, I mean come let's all close our minds, And just think sure it's all off the wall. In space of a few hundred years all these happened for no good reason.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Still doesn't defeat the argument if it was hybridization or genetic engineering.
    No, but given the choice between a natural cause which needs no external explanation, and lack of evidence to require an external explanation, I would tend towards the former.
    Can you explain how it was mutated.
    The specific mutations have been identified. The process of mutation is well understood, albeit unpredicatable.
    Can you explain why we are the only species in nature that has the blood incompatitbiltiy.
    THere are many features unique to humans. Many species have unique features or genetic traits.
    Can you explain why the basques have an unknown alien language that has no connection with any langauge on the planet.
    Thats a loaded question. The use of the term "alien" pre-supposed much. What grounds are there to suggest that the language is alien.
    Can you explain why the bible talks about the hybrization of homo sapiens pre Noah times.
    I don't feel a need to.
    Are these all just silly mutations, I mean come let's all close our minds, And just think sure it's all off the wall. In space of a few hundred years all these happened for no good reason.
    Only a few posts you were saying ago that there was no explanation for this. Now you're asking people to choose not to believe in the explanation that exists.

Advertisement