Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand new MegaDrive game

Options
  • 05-02-2009 11:57pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.piersolar.com/

I dont know if you've heard of it but basically this game started as a homebrew project, and grew from there on. Its an RPG, and from the looks of it a fairly decent one too. More info on their site. Will you buy this when it comes out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I've had it preordered since last September. There's a thread about it here somewhere.

Was meant to be released December 08 but one of the artists dropped out and wouldnt let them use his work supposedly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭appleidog

The thread is in the Sega forum of boards.ie, anyway any news on that game o1s1n last i heard they lost 1 of the dev team and were struggling with it.

Advertisement