Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Price Sale in Clearys

Options
  • 05-02-2009 10:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭

Was in the mens dept and there is a 50% off offer on most things - Jeans,Shirts,Jackets - nice one, got a few jeans, shirts etc - brands Levis,Wrangler,Gerry Weber,Mexx,Marlboro, Kartel,Ben Sherman etc

Dont know about the ladies Dept as i look weird in dresses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

The site said its actually up to 70% off

and its on til Sunday

Woo, gna go get a new jacket, got a One 4 All card for me bday

And Ill let ye know about the Ladie's section, I happen to look great in a dress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Mont wrote: »
    Dont know about the ladies Dept as i look weird in dresses.

Don't be too hard on yourself. But maybe shave your legs?

Must get a look in there on Monday...

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Dickerty, it ends sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

Hey,

Does anyone know if Clearys has a sports section? Looking to get some cheap ski gear and i'll be in the big smoke on saturday.

(even with a sale - "The Great Outdoors" is way too expensive for skiing for a beginner).

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

If your looking for cheap ski gear try TKmax was in the one in Carrickmines, a few weeks ago had loads.

You'll have to dig through the racks to find your size.

One in the Stephens green center too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Sharp wrote: »
    If your looking for cheap ski gear try TKmax was in the one in Carrickmines, a few weeks ago had loads.

You'll have to dig through the racks to find your size.

One in the Stephens green center too.

Aye, was in TKMaxx last weekend (out in Blanch) and there was loads of ski gear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Elliee wrote: »
    Dickerty, it ends sunday

Ah knickers. At full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

The great outdoors now has an "outlet" store opposite the store near Grafton Street. (Can't remember the name of the street but its the one with Neary's on it).
    They had some pretty decent offers in there on ski gear last week so might be worth a look - (not all sizes available),

slan,
    sw

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

cunstunt wrote: »
    The great outdoors now has an "outlet" store opposite the store near Grafton Street. (Can't remember the name of the street but its the one with Neary's on it).
    They had some pretty decent offers in there on ski gear last week so might be worth a look - (not all sizes available),

slan,
    sw

Chatham Street, just around the corner from HMV.

Does anyone know which Clerys has the better men's section out of O Connell street & Blanch??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Clery's in Blanch only sells furniture, so I'd hazard a guaess it's O'Connell Street. :)

ah fanny, it does an all

scarlih!

Ill hafta head to town so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

ripcord wrote: »
    Hey,

Does anyone know if Clearys has a sports section? Looking to get some cheap ski gear and i'll be in the big smoke on saturday.

(even with a sale - "The Great Outdoors" is way too expensive for skiing for a beginner).

Cheers.

You'll get a complete outfit, & good quality, in Penneys for Eur60

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

Worth going into the men's department as a sociological study for anyone under the age of 18 to see what shops were like back in 1991.
    Went in there today and nothing's changed since then from what I can see - all the Wrangler jeans a man could want for and auld fellas with unnecessary measuring tapes. Bit of Marky Mark on the stereo and the experience would've been complete.

Indeed, it blowed!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Wudyaquit wrote: »
    Worth going into the men's department as a sociological study for anyone under the age of 18 to see what shops were like back in 1991.
    Went in there today and nothing's changed since then from what I can see - all the Wrangler jeans a man could want for and auld fellas with unnecessary measuring tapes. Bit of Marky Mark on the stereo and the experience would've been complete.

Tell the truth lad... You're just pissed to find out that the Wranglers ( like all the jeans ) were excluded from the sale;)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

dodzy wrote: »
    Tell the truth lad... You're just pissed to find out that the Wranglers ( like all the jeans ) were excluded from the sale;)
    Not at all. I was in looking for a smiley t-shirt, batteries for my walkman and a space hopper, but they aren't getting their first shipments in til next week, the kindly old gent informed me.

Advertisement