Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia - Higher Diploma in Education for secondary teaching

Options
  • 05-02-2009 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I heard that Hibernia might be offering this course in the future.

I emailed them but haven't heard back from them yet.

Anyone heard anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭hazeler

They are looking for authors for course content, I have spotted the advert on a few education websites now. The closing date was middle of feb sometime. I emailed them asking, when and if they would be offereing the course and have heard nothing back either...

This has been a long time coming, I remember reading here ages and ages ago about it! I reckon they have to write the courses, submit them for approval and then get it up and running for applications.

I really hope that it gets approved, iv been subbing unqualified for 3 yrs now as moving to another city with a college that did the course was not an option! My fingers are firmly crossed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭hot chick

I can't see how this course will be allowed to go ahead. As it is they should be scaling back the number of teaching places. Too many unemployed graduates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

hot chick wrote: »
    I can't see how this course will be allowed to go ahead. As it is they should be scaling back the number of teaching places. Too many unemployed graduates.

here here

Advertisement