Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful Shapes

Options
  • 05-02-2009 6:29pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

MY wife heard of a place in Lucan called beautiful shapes that rents maternity wear dresses. We have three weddings before she is due and was looking for somewhere she could get a dress without the need to buy something she will only need once.

The problem is I can't find it, any links I find go to beautifulshapes.net which is just a holder search page and goldenpages or 11850 have nothing.

If you have any info on it or know of another place like it can you let me know.

Cheers
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

Think this is the number:- 01 6010824

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

asos.com have reasonably priced maternity dresses too.

I bought an inexpensive but nice dress in mother care that did for all the weddings while I was pregnant.

Ever get the feeling we are getting old?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Neadyk

Does anybody in the Lucan area know if this place is still open? I've tried ringing them but it seems they phone is disconnected. Cheers

Advertisement