Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vaio VGN-FW21L: any views?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

So far I'm going for pixmania as the processor is 'Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 processor, clocked at 2 Ghz' rather than 'Intel Pentium Dual-Core T5800 2.0GHz Processor' in Peats. The Dell site had the former for sale as a more expensive add-on than the latter so presumably it is supposed to be better?

Also, does the Pixmania have a sound card? There is no specific mention of it, but it could be down as something else. I suppose I'm trying to find out what additional things I will need to get. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

I recently bought the 21M and really like it.
    But thats not much help to you is it !!

Anyway just wanted to let u know that Sony are bringing out new models of some of the 21 machines. i.e the 21M is being replaced with the 31M. If they are replacing the 21L, it will be put on clearance sales in the coming weeks as the new machines arrive around Feb 23rd.
    MIght be something to keep in mind when shopping around...

Advertisement