Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for a quiet snog in Limerick

Options
  • 05-02-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hope i dont get banned for this:D is there anywhere we can pull into for a kiss and cuddle?both living with parents so cant invite to each others houses:P.any ideas??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Its called a hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Teenagers are getting lazier and lazier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 queenbe

jackncoke wrote: »
    Its called a hotel

gee thanks,never thought of that:)

ah in all fairness i can't stay out all night only 1 or2 hrs long story:(plus the cost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

go get a hotel room. I even did it for the 14th so you can be nice and rosemantical. if you're working you can get one for cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

go to the cinema and see a film thats been out for ages, sit right up the back, ate the jaws off each other.all for the price of a ticket!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Any secluded wooded area.

I've seen lots of horror movies, nothing bad ever happens!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Both sets of parents have to leave the house at some stage. Patience is a virtue.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

under sarsfield bridge at the town side was grand years ago, they blocked it up a while back though. had my first can of scrumpy jack in there btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Aaaaaaaaah, that's the cutest post I've read in a very long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

under sarsfield bridge at the town side was grand years ago, they blocked it up a while back though. had my first can of scrumpy jack in there btw

I know, you were terrible. Would have had a better time if I stayed home with my toothbrush.

• Advertisement

Millie wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaah, that's the cutest post I've read in a very long time!

What if this was your daughter wondering where she should go to feel up her boyfriend when her parents are not looking? Hmm :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Not having children it doesn't bother me.

However I think the sentiment of the post is sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

2 words - Travel Lodge. €45 a night makes it the cheapest **** pad around.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A bench in the People's park worked for me years ago but I don't know how safe it is these days from scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Any secluded wooded area.

I've seen lots of horror movies, nothing bad ever happens!;)

Didnt really work for that couple that went up to cratloe!!

If you both drive, you could go to one of the empty parking lots in any of the city's industrial estates. I swear there is people doing it outside where i work the whole time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They drive? Why not just go to a dogging spot? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Dell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭The Bull O'Shea

You can tap her ass up down the banks of the headrace out in ardnacrusha.

Give her a poke in the whiskers in the Cormarket car park (assuming you have a car)

Bum rush her pussy in any wooded area that you can drive into

If you dont have a car get one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

DarkJager wrote: »
    They drive? Why not just go to a dogging spot? :D

Industrial estates then?! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

queenbe wrote: »
    ah in all fairness i can't stay out all night only 1 or2 hrs long story:(plus the cost

Court curfew ? + the repercussion

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Go down to people's park and "drop da hand, drop da hand, drop da hand..... drop da hand drop da hand drop da haaaannd". haha. very funny thread. try the back of some spar shop. Honestly, the cinema is your best bet. just pick a useless film so ye don't be getting distracted from eachother. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

queenbe wrote: »
    hope i dont get banned for this:D is there anywhere we can pull into for a kiss and cuddle?both living with parents so cant invite to each others houses:P.any ideas??

What age are you? Surely the parents wouldnt mind a 'kiss & cuddle'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Back of St Camillisus hospital when it's dark out. Always worked for me. Car or not.

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    Back of St Camillisus hospital when it's dark out. Always worked for me. Car or not.

Christ. Those poor senior people are there for respite and along you come looking for some action.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Berty wrote: »
    Christ. Those poor senior people are there for restbite and along you come looking for some action.

Restbite? Is that anything like a love-bite, but lying down? :D

I think you meant respite :)

An File wrote: »
    Restbite? Is that anything like a love-bite, but lying down? :D

I think you meant respite :)

Oh boo to you. I used dictionary.com and when I just checked now it said it was a misnomer for relief of the mandible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

What if this was your daughter wondering where she should go to feel up her boyfriend when her parents are not looking? Hmm
    Or,,, what if its your husband looking for somewhere to shag some young wan behind your back... hence, no hotel room.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think the question has been answered. You can snog pretty much anywhere.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement