Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on the road again

Options
  • 05-02-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Heading for 1st overnighter/weekend of 2009 in a few weekends, heading for Clare....anyone know of their is height restriction getting into main CarPark at Lahinch (I think there was a few years ago). Also any suggestions for cosy wildcamping locations for Clare at this time of year.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭hynesie

They've separated the car park into two different sections. About 1/4 of it doesn't have a height restriction but the rest does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Doolin has a nice wildcamping spot overlooking the sea, as does Quilty pier, both may be a bit on the breezy side this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Several spots (with beautiful views) along loop head drive where you won't be bothering anyone this time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

spanish point or white strand would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NWBertie

thanks all for suggestions, defo mite head to the loop head area...but I think night stops will be dictated by the weather conditions!!!..here's hoping for a warming in conditions over the next two weeks!!!!....don't think the wagon would be too handy on icy roads!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

Sod it. Since reading this thread i can't get that willie nelson song out of my mind.:mad:

Advertisement