Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buick Invitational (Harrington)

Options
  • 05-02-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

PP currently giving odds of 11-1 on harrington and if ya back him to place (5 places) it's 2.75 seems good to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

My money is going on Davis Love @ 28-1 ... good form as of late and he also won the event in 1996.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm not the biggest golf expert in the world, but isn't this Harringtons first event in a while? If so, I can't see him challenging for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Harrington played out in Abu Dhabi 3 weeks ago .. he finished T5th. However, it's been quite a while since he's tee'd it up in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

racso1975 wrote: »
    PP currently giving odds of 11-1 on harrington and if ya back him to place (5 places) it's 2.75 seems good to me?

Those odds are terrible! I backed him to finish in the top ten last night on betfair @ 2.6

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

In PP's at lunchtime and they had a shop special (not sure if it was all shops or not) but he 14/1, 5 places 1/4 odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stephenoleary

This would be a concern for me...

http://www.rte.ie/sport/golf/2009/0205/harringtonp.html

We know from the past (2008 Open being the best example) that physical ailments can often help him because it takes some of the pressure off, but even still, I would probably wait until the end of R1 and then decide - it's unlikely he will start strongly and your odds will increase....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

has got off to a decent start 3 under after 4 but dropped one at 6 currently 2 under after 8 two off the lead

Advertisement