Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen party in Nenagh

Options
  • 05-02-2009 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm thinking of having my hen in Nenagh in a couple of weeks. I've picked it because it's kind of central to everyone and there is self-catering accommodation available at the Abbey Court. Unfortunately I don't know anything about the town - had anyone any suggestions for day activities or a recommendation of good bars/ restaurants?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭seanl77

Day activities would be scarce enough in nenagh to be honest, i think there is a spa in the abbey court hotel alright. No shortage of pubs though, una powells is an excellent old style bar. The talbot and the kenyon both have live bands at the weekends and are both within 50 metres of the nightclub. Peppermill and pepes are both good restaurants and there are about ten chinese and indian restaurants in the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭joeali101

I'd second the indian resturant,it's called the Turban,great food at reasonable prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bakedbean

That's great, cheers for the ideas!

Advertisement