Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Duggan's Tip of the Week

Options
  • 05-02-2009 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know what John Duggan's tip of the week was this morning on Today Fm.

I got the 6 nations grand slam one but can't remember the names of the 2 golfers

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

€10 each way on Ryan Moore at 80 to 1.

€10 each way on Bill Haas at 100 to 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Joe-Bloggs

Thanks, they finally updated their website with the information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Baird

Anyone who follows his tips really would be better off burning their money.
    By far the worst tipster i have ever seen, he is a complete joke!

wel infairness to they guy he did show a profit last year and doubled his starting bank of a thousand

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Baird wrote: »
    Anyone who follows his tips really would be better off burning their money.
    By far the worst tipster i have ever seen, he is a complete joke!
    A little bit harsh I think. He could just lamp 100 every week on a 4/6 shot but he obviously is only having some fun with someone elses money for a good cause.

• Advertisement

after 1st round Moore is +7 :eek: and Haas is even

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

racso1975 wrote: »
    after 1st round Moore is +7 :eek: and Haas is even

Going anywhere near golf in the first place to make money is close to grounds for committal

I'm looking with interest at Amir Khan to beat Barerra ay 8/11
    also AC Milan 11/2 fo UEFA cup - any thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

The UEFA cup is dodgy out imo.
    Whether Milan will be taking it seriously I don't know but if they get through their tie with Werder Bremen (who aren't going too well in the Bundesliga so they might try to have a good cup run) they will probably have to play Olympiacos with the second leg away in Greece so I personally wouldn't go near it but they are going well enough in the Italian League so they might be worth a small investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

john47832 wrote: »
    Going anywhere near golf in the first place to make money is close to grounds for committal

I'm looking with interest at Amir Khan to beat Barerra ay 8/11
    also AC Milan 11/2 fo UEFA cup - any thoughts

I would not bet on Khan in this fight, take my opinion for what its worth, but id strongly advise against. But hey he could win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 defness

I would not bet on Khan in this fight, take my opinion for what its worth, but id strongly advise against. But hey he could win

Totally agree wit you. Khan is still an unknown quantity in pro boxing and 8/11 is terrible value

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

defness wrote: »
    Totally agree wit you. Khan is still an unknown quantity in pro boxing and 8/11 is terrible value

I agree with the lack of value aspect, but do still fancy Khan to win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

He just gave Tipp(-17) to beat Cork at 10/11
    Good bet ?
    Its clear Tipp will win but thats a bit to much I think even if the Dubs beat them by 9pt in there own back yard

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    He just gave Tipp(-17) to beat Cork at 10/11
    Good bet ?
    Its clear Tipp will win but thats a bit to much I think even if the Dubs beat them by 9pt in there own back yard
    We have a hurling pools running on the GAA forum and from what's been posted there so far and reading what Cork people have been posting recently, it all points to Tipp dishing out an absolute hammering.

Advertisement