Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Any Teachers Done Either of these Postgradute Courses?

Options
  • 04-02-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wondering if any of you have heard anything about an M.Sc in Education and Training Management (elearning) offered by DCU or an MA in SEN (Special Educational Needs) which takes place in Froebel College of Education Dublin but is conferred by the University of Roehampton, London.
    I'd be interested to hear in particular what level of computer skills is required for the DCU one.
    In terms of the SEN course, i'd just be grateful to hear any general information about it over and above what is on their website.
    I've already posted a query similar to this one in a univeristy forum and in the postgraduate forum and haven't had much luck. Maybe the info. isn't out there but it would be appreciated if it is.

Comments

Advertisement